Coronavirus Count in India till 30th June (18:15 PM)): With overall 5,68,536 confirmed cases reported for the deadly virus, COVID-19, the situation is alarming for the people living in India. The coronavirus has infected more than 10,436,954 people worldwide and killed 508,876 worldwide till now. With the government issuing an advisory, people must take cautious measures to stay protected from this deadly disease. The symptoms of this virus include Fever, cough, respiratory problems, sore throat, difficulty in breathing.
Global Coronavirus Cases
Till now coronavirus has affected more than 199 countries and territories across the globe. As per the latest data available over 10.4 million cases and more than 508,876 deaths have been reported. 5.6 million+ patients have also been reported to recover from this disease that has caused a global health emergency.
As the cases are on the rise, here is the list of Do's and Don'ts that you must follow to prevent getting affected from this disease.
- Weak mask to be safe and avoid getting contaminated with the virus
- Use sanitizer frequently for hands to make sure the virus is not transmitted
- Cover your mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing and make sure to dispose off the
- Wash your hands frequently with soap before touching your face or eating anything
- If you have fever, cough or flu-like symptoms, make sure to visit your nearest doctor.
- Read the travel advisory by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Stay away and maintain distance from people showing flu-like symptoms
- Do not touch your face, nose or mouth without sanitizing your hands
- Do not come closer to people with flu-like symptoms
- Do not visit crowded places to avoid transmission
- Do not spread misinformation about coronavirus
- Do not eat uncooked meat or eggs as it may contain virus
What is Coronavirus?
The Wuhan coronavirus, or COVID-19, is a type of common virus that can cause an infection in your nose, sinuses or upper throat. Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that get their name from the way it looks under a microscope - they are spherical and their surfaces have "crown"-like spikes. Coronavirus can cause illnesses like the common cold and more severe diseases like Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). Some detailed investigation shows that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans.
Coronavirus infections have a wide range of symptoms which include fever and breathing difficulties, runny nose and sore throat. A mild case of coronavirus can cause cold-like symptoms, while a severe case can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), kidney failure and can even lead to death.
- List of Exams postponed due to Covid-19 in 2021
- Hindu Review For SSC, Railways & UP SI Exams 2021 [April Current Affairs]
- General Science Capsule for DFCCIL 2021: Download PDF Now
- Government Jobs 2021: Government Jobs After 10th
- Government Jobs After 12th Commerce: Check Now
- Government Jobs for 12th Pass: Top Government Jobs For 12th Pass
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | Reasoning 30 Questions PDF For SSC CGL : Day 125
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | General Awareness 30 Questions PDF For SSC CGL : Day 125
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | General Science 30 Questions PDF For SSC CGL : Day 125
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | English 30 Questions PDF For SSC CGL : Day 125
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | Quant 30 Questions PDF For SSC CGL : Day 125
- SSC CGL Previous Year Papers 40 Days | 40 Mocks Practice Daily
- RRB Group-D GA Quizzes April, March & May 2021: Attempt Now
- RRB Group-D Reasoning Quizzes April, March & May 2021: Attempt Now
- RRB Group-D Maths Quizzes April, March & May 2021: Attempt Now
- Mother’s Day 2021: A Tribute To All Mothers
- Can an SSC Aspirant prepare for DFCCIL Exam?
- RSMSSB Jr Engineer (Civil) Exam Postponed
- DFCCIL Exam Preparation Plan 2021: Practice Daily With Adda247
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 1000+ Vacancies : Check Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- RRB Group-D Study Plan: Attempt Maths, Reasoning & GA Quizzes Daily
- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus: Check Topic Wise Detailed Syllabus
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020-21 : Check CGL Tier 1, 2, 3 and 4 Exam Pattern
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | CA Quiz For SSC CGL : Day 124
- UP Police SI Syllabus 2020-21: Check UP SI Exam Pattern & Detailed Syllabus
- Color Her World With Your Success!
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | Physics Questions For SSC CGL : Day 124
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | History Questions For SSC CGL: Day 124
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | Reasoning Questions For SSC CGL : Day 124
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | Sentence Improvement Quiz For SSC CGL : Day 124
- SSC Calendar 2021: SSC CGL, CHSL and Other SSC Exams Revised Dates
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | Quant Questions For SSC CGL : Day 124
- Free Mock For UP SI Exam 2021: Attempt Now
- SSC CHSL 2021: SSC CHSL Notification Out for 4726 Posts
- SSC CGL 2021 Notification Out: Total 7035 Vacancies Declared at @ssc.nic.in
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021
- All India Free Mock For TNPSC Group 4 Examination On 12th December : Attempt Now
- SSC CGL Exam Date 2021: SSC CGL 2020-21 Exam Postponed
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021: SSC CHSL Exam Postponed
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2021: Notification, Age Limit, Eligibility, Syllabus & Salary
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | Economics Questions For SSC CGL: Day 123
- SSC GD Constable Vacancies: Check Previous Year’s Vacancies 2021
- RRB NTPC Result 2021: Expected in May 2021 (Tentatively)
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21: Exam Postponed | Check Official Notice
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | Biology Questions For SSC CGL : Day 123
- UP SI 2021 Study Plan: Attempt Topic-wise Quizzes Daily
- DFCCIL Previous Year Paper Analysis: Executive & Junior Executive(Operations & BD)
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | Reasoning Questions For SSC CGL : Day 123
- History of DFCCIL 2021 : Know Everything About DFCCIL
- Target SSC CGL | 10,000+ Questions | Quant Questions For SSC CGL : Day 123
To prevent and avoid coronavirus infection, do the same things you do to avoid the common cold:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap, warm water or using a medical-grade alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid contact with people who are infected.
- If you are having the infection, use a face mask or cover your face while coughing and sneezing to prevent it from spreading.
- Avoid eating eggs and meat.
- Keep drinking water and fluids.
- Take proper rest and avoid overexertion