SSC CGL Exam Date 2023
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022: SSC conducts the examination every year for the recruitment of various subordinate services. SSC CGL 2022 is the biggest examination that recruits a huge number of graduate candidates in India. The exam is held in 2 stages called Tiers. The two stages are held online. The Staff Selection Commission conducted the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam from 1st December 2022 to 13th December 2022. The SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 for Tier 2 will be announced soon by the officials. Get more details about the SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 in this article.
Latest Update: (24th November 2022) Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC CGL 2021 Skill test dates on the official website through a short notice. The SSC CGL Skill Tets 2021 is scheduled for 4th & 5th Janauey 2023. Here is the snip of the recent notice.
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022
Candidates who have appeared for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022-23 Tier 1 examination are eagerly waiting for the Tier 1 result and SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date 2022. The candidates who have applied for SSC CGL 2022 must go through the detailed article as we are providing you details regarding the exam dates, exam pattern, and everything related to the SSC CGL 2022 Exam. The commission will soon disclose the SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 for Tier 2 on the official website.
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022: Overview
The SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 for Tier 2 will be announced by SSC on the official website. Check the below table for SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 details which include the name of the organization, exam name, exam type, mode of exam, etc.
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 – Overview|
|Name Of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Dates||17th September to 13th October 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||Tier 1 – 60 minutes
Tier 2 – 120 minutes
|Section||Tier 1 – 4 Sections
Tier 2 – 3 Papers
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||1st December to 13th December 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||Announced soon|
SSC CGL 2022-2023 Exam Date
SSC has released the SSC CGL exam date 2022 on the official website. Candidates can check the important dates of the SSC CGL 2022 exam which are listed below.
|SSC CGL 2022 Notification Release Date||17th September 2022|
|Online Application Process Starts||17th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th October 2022 (23:30) (Extended)|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status||21st November 2022 onwards|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 (Tier-1)||21st November 2022 onwards|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-I)||1st December 2022 to 13th December 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date 2022||To be notified|
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022: SSC CGL Exam Pattern of Tier 2 Exam
- Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the SSC CGL Tier-2 exam in 3 phases- Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3.
- Paper I is Compulsory for all posts.
- Paper II will be only for those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
- Paper III will be only for those candidates who apply for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- There is a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer on Paper-I, I and 0.50 marks for each wrong answer on Paper II and Paper-III.
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern|
|S. No.||Papers||Exam Duration|
|1||Paper-I: (Compulsory for all posts)||2 hours 30 minutes|
|2||Paper-II: Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||2 hours|
|3||Paper-III: Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer||2 hours|
How to prepare for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2022?
- Understand the exam pattern and Syllabus for the exam
- Go through the previous year’s question papers to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam over the years.
- Make a list of all the topics on a sheet
- Start making topic-wise notes by following live classes, or video courses
- Appear for subject-wise daily quizzes on the Adda247 app to test your knowledge
- Take note of the topics that you are having difficulty with and revise your notes
- Practice from the full-length mock tests on a regular basis
- Follow Adda247 for updates, quizzes, papers, and study plan