SSC CHSL Free Mock: SSC CHSL 2019-20 exam will conduct for remaining shifts from 12th October to 26th October 2020. In order to help you all deal with the current crisis, Adda247 has decided to make sure that your studies are not impacted by the outbreak. To excel in the Tier 1 exam, aspirants must work hard and practice enough to make sure they get good marks and surpass the high cut off score. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam consists of 100 questions to be attempted in the total duration of 60 minutes that add up to a total of 200 marks.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
To help the aspirants with the upcoming SSC CHSL examination, SSCADDA is conducting the All India Free Mock for SSC CHSL on 8th October 2020. The mock will act as a stepping stone towards succeeding in the SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 exam.
WHAT: SSC CHSL Tier 1 Free Mock
WHEN: 8th October [11 am]
WHERE TO ATTEMPT: Adda247 App
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Here is the detailed exam pattern of SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam 2020:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
Practising enough mocks is the best way to improvise your performance and score decent marks. Mock tests give you an idea of the loopholes in your preparation and the areas one needs to work on.
- Check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern in detail here
- Click here to check SSC CHSL Syllabus in detail
- SSC CHSL notification 2020 | Click here for detailed notification
- Register Here For SSC CHSL Free Mock