| Updated On December 27th, 2019 at 01:23 pm
Before knowing about the previous years’ cut off under SSC CHSL examination 2019, let’s take a look at important information regarding the SSC CHSL 2019 exam going to be held next year:
|Exam||SSC CHSL 2019|
|Posts||DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC
and Sorting Assistant
|Notification Release Date||3rd December 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||10th January 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam date||16th – 27th March 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Date||28.06.2020 (DES)|
SSC CHSL Final Cut Off 2017: Post Wise (After DV)
SSC CHSL Final result has been declared on 20th December 2019 where more than 5000 candidates have been selected for the allotment to various departments. The final cut off for SSC CHSL 2017 as provided by the commission is given below:
|PA/SA||LDC/ JSA/ JPA
SSC CHSL Previous Years’ Cut Off
SSC CHSL Cut Off: Category wise 2018-19 cut-off
SSC CHSL 2018-19 Tier I exam was held from 1st July 2019 to 11th July 2019 for which a total of 13.17 Lakh candidates appeared from all over India. The result of SSC CHSL 2018-19 will be announced on 11th September 2019. The detailed category wise cut off for various posts is provided in the table given below. The cut off varies according to the posts as seen below:
|Post-Wise Cut Off Marks For SSC CHSL Tier I|
SSC CHSL Previous Years’ Cut Off
SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks For Tier-I: 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018-19
Take a look at the category wise cut off for SSC CHSL Tier 1 written exam over the years from 2015 to 2018 for the post of LDC/PA etc. The table shows a comparison between cut-offs accurately:
- It can be seen that the competition in the CHSL examination is getting stronger year by year.
- The cut off in 2015 was 119 as compared to 143.5 in 2017. This shows an increase of 20.5%.
- Although in SSC CHSL 2018-19, there has been a dip in the cut off due to the difficulty level of exam and normalization.
- The cut off varies according to the category one applied from.
SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks: [Tier 1 + Tier 2]
The below table depicts a comparison of the final SSC CHSL cut off for the exam held over the years. This table will give you an idea of how much you need to score in the tier II exam in order to get your name on the final merit of the SSC CHSL examination. The post wise and category wise breakup are given here:
|CATEGORY||YEAR||DEO In C&AG||PS/ SA||Court Clerk||LDC|
- The final cut off for Data Entry Operator posts in C&AG is the highest among all posts.
- The final cut off varies greatly from the Tier 1 cut off and hence, Tier 2 plays an important role.
- Candidates need to score minimum of 50+ marks in Tier 2 for getting a good post under SSC CHSL.
SSC CHSL Cut Off: Factors Affecting The Cut Off
1. The Level of exam
2. Normalization of marks
3. Number of candidates appeared in the exam
4. The Number of Vacancies
SSC CHSL 2019: Number Of Vacancies in the previous years
What were the total vacancies in the SSC CHSL exams held over the years? Have a look at the date given below:
We hope this post was helpful in making an effective comparison among the respective cutoffs for the last 3 years in order to make headway in SSC CHSL 2018-19 Exam. Let the combination of your determination and preparation beat the competition, no matter how tougher it may be.