SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer in CSS
Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CGL examination for recruitment to the various central government organizations. One of the most preferred jobs among SSC CGL aspirants is Assistant Section Officer in Central Secretariat Service (CSS). It is the backbone of administrative work and provides permanent bureaucracy and functionary staff in the Central Government of India.
“Assistant section officer” in CSS is considered one of the best jobs offered by the SSC CGL Exam. CSS is the backbone of administrative work and provides permanent bureaucracy and functionary staff in the Central Government of India. Let’s take a look at the salary and job profile of the ASO in CSS. The benefits will surely motivate you to work harder for this prestigious job.
Assistant Section Officer in CSS Salary
|Pay Level of Posts||Pay Level-7|
|Payscale||Rs 44,900 to 1,42,400|
|ASO Grade Pay||4600|
|Basic pay||Rs 44900|
|Gross Salary Range (Approx)||77, 685|
Assistant Section Officer Job Responsibilities
- The Job of a CSS officer is primarily a desk job.
- The work is mainly file work, putting up a new matter, applying rules or any past precedence, drafting communication, and coordinating with other sections.
- The seniors are quite helpful and you get enough time to learn the job.
- An assistant in CSS maintains the critical link between Parliament and the Central Secretariat while handling Parliament Questions, Assurances & Government Bills.
- This job profile is free from corruption.
- You do get leaves when desired.
- The government of India provides you with various benefits: a health scheme (CGHS), travel concessions every year, gymnasiums being set up in every building, there are libraries in all offices, and more recently a scheme to fund adventure sports (for the employees) has been started by the government.
Work location of ASO
Promotion of ASO in CSS
Section officer- Grade pay 4800
Section officer- Grade pay 5400
SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Allowances
SSC CGL ASO offers a number of perks and allowances along with a respectable income. Regardless of the department or ministry, the SSC CGL ASO allowances are the same. These are some of the allowances:
- House Rental Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical benefits
- Paid leaves