SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer in CSS
Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CGL examination for recruitment to the various central government organizations. One of the most preferred jobs among SSC CGL aspirants is Assistant Section Officer in Central Secretariat Service (CSS). It serves as the backbone of administrative work and provides permanent bureaucracy and functionary staff in the Central Government of India. “Assistant section officer” in CSS is considered to be one of the best jobs offered by SSC CGL Exam. Let’s take a look at the salary and job profile of the ASO in CSS. The benefits will surely motivate you to work harder for this prestigious job.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Assistant Section Officer in CSS Salary
|Pay Level of Posts||Pay Level-7|
|Payscale||Rs 44900 to 142400|
|Basic pay||Rs 44900|
|DA (Current- 17%)||7,633|
|Gross Salary Range (Approx)||66,909|
- The Job of a CSS officer is primarily a desk job.
- The work is mainly file work, putting up a new matter, applying rules or any past precedence, drafting communication and coordinating with other sections.
- The seniors are quite helpful and you get enough time to learn the job.
- An assistant in CSS maintains the important link between Parliament and the Central Secretariat, while handling of Parliament Questions, Assurances & Government Bills.
- This job profile is free from corruption.
- You do get leaves when desired.
- The government of India provides you various benefits: a health scheme (CGHS), travel concessions every year, gymnasiums are being set up in every building, there are libraries in all offices, and more recently a scheme to fund adventure sports (for the employees) has been started by the government.
Work location of ASO
Promotion of ASO in CSS
Section officer- Grade pay 4800
Section officer- Grade pay 5400