UPPSC PCS Mains Result
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services results for General Selection/ Divyanjan Backlog (Mains) 2018 on its official website at uppsc.up.nic.in. A total of 2,669 candidates has been declared successful in the mains exam who will be appearing for Interview. The mains exam for the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services General Recruitment 2018 was conducted from 18-10-2019 to 22-10-2019 in which a total of 18738 candidates appeared. It was held in various exam centres in Prayaagraj and Lucknow. Click on the link given below to check the result and if you are selected for interview.
The commission will announce the dates and schedule for the Interview round on its official website. Candidates must visit the official site of UPPSC regularly to get the details on interview dates. The marks/cut off marks obtained by the candidates will be released after the declaration of the final results.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invited applications for Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) (General Recruitment / Divyanjan Backlog / Special Recruitment) Examination, 2018.
The result of the female candidates relating to other states, who were qualified for P.C.S. (Mains) Exam 2018 through the additional result announced by the UPPSC on 05-10-2019, would be subjected to the final judgment in the special Appeal No. 475 of 2019 filed by the Government of U.P.