Time and Work Notes: Short Tricks To Solve time & work questions
Time And Work Formula & Tricks
- When work is same.
- If A can do a piece of work in n days.
- If working efficiency of A & B is → x : y.
- If A can do a piece of work is x days and B can do a piece of work in y days, then both of them working together will do the same work in
- If A, B & C will working alone, can complete a work in x, y and z days, respectively, then they will together complete the work in
- Two persons A & B, working together, can complete a piece of work in x days. If A, working alone, can complete the work in y days, then B, working alone, will complete the work in
- If A & B working together, can finish a piece of work is x days, B & C in y days, C & A in z days. Then, A + B + C working together will finish the job is
- If A can finish a work in x days and B is k times efficient than A, then the time taken by both A and B, working together to complete the work is
- If A & B working together can finish a work in x days & B is k times efficient than A, then the time taken by,
- If A working Alone takes a days more than A & B, & B working Alone takes b days more than A & B. Then ,
- Click here for Free Latest Pattern Questions of Arithmetic Maths
- Get free notes of Maths
- Click here for SSC CGL Tier 2 Study material