IB Security Assistant Salary 2023
IB Security Assistant Salary 2023: The Intelligence Bureau (Ministry Of Home Affairs) offers a wholesome salary to the candidates appointed for the posts of Security Assistant/Motor Transport & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). As per the latest notice released, the candidates selected for the above-said posts will get a monthly IB Security Assistant Salary ranging from ₹ 18,000 to ₹ 69,100. In addition to the IB SA Salary 2023 candidates will also be entitled to various allowances granted by the central government. Read the article to check IB Security Assistant Salary 2023 along with job profile, career growth and more.
IB Security Assistant Salary 2023: Overview
Candidates who are going to apply for IB Security Assistant Recruitment 2023 can get the details of IB Security Assistant like job profile, salary structure, etc. in this article.
|IB Security Assistant Salary 2023|
|Organization||Intelligence Bureau (Ministry Of Home Affairs)|
|Name Of The Recruitment||IB Recruitment 2023|
|Service Liability||All India Basis|
|Number Of Vacancies||677|
|Post Name||Security Assistant/Motor Transport & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Salary Range||₹ 18,000-₹ 69,100|
|Join WhatsApp Channel||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
IB Security Assistant Salary Structure
Candidates selected for the post of IB Security Assistant will be granted a level-3 pay band and the basic pay of Rs. 21700-69100 matrix plus admissible Central Govt allowances. Thus it is clear that IB provides a lucrative salary to the selected candidates. The post-wise salary structure is as follows:
|Post Name||Salary / Pay Scale|
|IB Security Assistant/Motor Assistant||7th Pay Matrix Level 03 (₹ 21,700/- to ₹ 69,100/-) [Old Pay Band ₹ 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay ₹ 2000/-]|
|IB MTS||7th Pay Matrix Level 01 (₹ 18,000/- to ₹ 56,900/-) [Old Pay Band ₹ 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay ₹ 1800/-]|
IB Security Assistant Allowances and Perks
Allowances that accompany the IB Security Assistant Salary 2023 are listed below.
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
IB Security Assistant Job Profile
The candidate who will be selected as the IB Security Assistant is required to do the following functions.
- Conduct security patrol and security check.
- Ensure the basic security of the premises of IB Offices and centers.
- IB Security Assistant may be transferred anywhere in India without their permission. They should have to hide their personal details. (https://www.saasgenius.com/)
- The security assistant assists the security officer in collecting information regarding security/law and also order problems.
- They are also responsible for reporting matters to the police as per the direction of the authorities.
- ID check of Visitors and Employees at the Gates of IB Offices
- On rare occasions, a desk job can also be allotted.
- To undertake patrol and check duties during the day and night.
IB Security Assistant Career Growth and Opportunities
Individuals appointed as Security Assistants by the Intelligence Bureau of India have the prospect of advancement, depending upon their work ethics, abilities, and professional background. Those who receive promotions become entitled to an improved salary package and enhanced benefits.
|Check related links|
|IB Recruitment 2023||IB Assistant Security Syllabus 2023|
|IB Assistant Security Salary 2023||IB Security Assistant Previous Year Question Papers PDF|