SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022
The SSC Stenographer 2022 notification has been released on 20th August 2022 on its official website @ssc.nic.in. The SSC Stenographer Grade C & D exam is scheduled for November 2022. To ace the exam, you need to be well-versed with the syllabus of the exam and this post will help in the same. Check the detailed SSC Stenographer syllabus of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 In Hindi
If you are preparing for an exam then you should be aware of syllabus of that particular exam. Here at sscadda.com we are providing you complete syllabus of SSC Stenographer 2022. Read this article carefully to get all the details on SSC Stenographer syllabus 2022. And if you are a Hindi aspirant and want to read this article in Hindi then click on the link provided below.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 In Hindi
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 – Overview
The key details regarding SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2022 are tabulated here. So refer to the below table for the same.
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2022|
|Selection Process||Written test and Skill test|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Apply online starts||20th August 2022|
|Last Date to apply online||05th September 2022|
|Exam Date||November 2022|
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022: Tier 1
The SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2022 Tier I exam will consist of 3 sections namely General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and English Language. The total duration of tier I will be 2 hours and candidates can go through the detailed exam pattern and syllabus in this article.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus: General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and differences,
- Space visualization,
- Analysis, judgment, decision making,
- Visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts,
- Arithmetical reasoning, & arithmetical number series,
- Verbal and figure classification, non-verbal series, etc.
The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus: General Awareness
In the General Awareness section, questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
Questions will also be formed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries, especially about Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus: English Language & Comprehension
In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of English, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus: Stenography Skill Test
The details of the Stenography Skill test for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ 2022 are given here.
- Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Written Examination as may be prescribed by the Commission will only be called for the Skill Test.
- It may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of the Written Examination.
- The skill test will be of qualifying nature. The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test.
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- The matter will have to be transcribed on the computer only.
- The evaluation of transcription will be done electronically only.
The time duration and details of the stenography skill test are given in the below table:
Of Skill Test
|Time Duration (in
minutes) for the
candidates who are
allowed to use the scribe
|SSC CGL 2022||SSC CHSL 2022|
|SSC MTS 2022||SSC JE 2022|
|SSC GD||RRB NTPC 2022|
|RRB Group D 2022||RRB JE Recruitment 2022|
|Delhi Police Head Constable 2022||Delhi Police Constable 2022|
You may also like to read: