Questions asked in SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) is considered to be one of the biggest examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India. SSC conducts SSC CGL every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices. It is a great opportunity for the candidates looking forward to the reputed organization.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam is scheduled from 2nd March to 7th March 2023. The most important thing candidates must keep in their mind is that the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern is changed this year and this is the first time, the commission is conducting SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2023 with a new exam pattern. The SSC CGL Tier 2 all-shift questions will give you an insight into the topic carrying maximum marks. Candidates appearing in the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam can go through the questions and prepare themselves for the upcoming shifts.
The questions asked in the SSC CGL Tier 2 examination will be based on the following exam pattern:
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper 1 Exam Pattern|
|Sections||Module||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Section I||Module-I||Mathematical Abilities||30||90||1 hour|
|Module-II||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||90|
|Section II||Module-I||English Language and Comprehension||45||135||1 hour|
|Section III||Module-I||Computer Knowledge Test||20||60||15 minutes|
|Module-II||Data Entry Speed Test||One Data Entry Task||15 minutes|
SSC CGL Questions Asked on 3rd March 2023
- Who is the author of “History of ocean Basin”? Hess, H.H.
- What year was the Doppler effect discovered? 1842
- One question asked by Sports
- What is the distance between Bombay to Thane(1st train)? 34KM
- Current Affairs 2 questions (Statements)
- Animal Kingdom related one question asked
- One question from the Article is about- Right to live. Article 21
- One question from Article 32.
- One question from Ethyl alcohol
- Inequality Sigle Line
- Puzzle Round Circle (6 Person)
- Statement-Assumption 2-3 ques
- The series started with 7 cube
- Seating Arrangement (Linear)
- Cloze test 1
- Fillers 4-5
- 3 Passages (12 ques) Grandmother related, Haryana related, Rabi Crop related one passage
- Spelling correction 4 sentences
- Web page Bookmark shortcut Key
- Web Page showing page in which engine
- Networking related one question
- Data storage system
- Monitor relate one question
- From which generation we are using transistor
- Internet-related questions were asked
SSC CGL Questions Asked on 2nd March 2023
- Which of the following organization has headquarters in Montreal?
- What is the date of 2nd roundtable conference? 7 September 1931 – 1 December 1931
- One question from Rajasthan Folk Dance.
- Who is the 77th Grand Master in Chess? Aditya Mittal
- Who Author of fearless Book? Eric Blehm
- What is the full form PDF? Portable Document Format
- Formula of Benzene- C6H6
- Which is the first hydrogen based train in India? Vande Metro
- 2012 under-19 cricket world cup captain? Unmukt Chand
- Which state has lowest literacy rate? Bihar
- One question from “Atal Pension Scheme”.
- Which player received major Dhyanchand award recently? Sharath Kamal
- One question from Rabi crop.
- location & establishment of khetri– statement based 3 questions
- One question asked from south western monsoon
- National Film Fare Award Best Director.
- One question from Khelo India Youth.
- Article related to Budget (112 Article)
- Estimate Commitee related question asked.
- Morley Minto Reform is known by which name? Indian Councils Act of 1909
- current Affairs- India’s ranking in Human Development Index-132
- Sports related Award
- Satendranath Bose research related one question
- Vitamin K is related to which of the following.
- Riboflavin related to what
- Seating Arrangement Centre Facing 6 persons.
- One question asked from conditional probability
- Some questions asked from installments
- What will be the annual installment in four equal installments at the rate of 15% per annum simple interest on a loan of Rs.3920?
- If income tax rate increases by 18%, then net income decreases by 2%. what was income tax rate?
- Sin C+ Sin D
- Synonyms-> Catastrophic , Exclude
- Antonyms-> Devil, colossal
- Idioms-> In vogue, Hold water, at a stone’s throw, kick in the teeth
- Cloze Test-> 1
- One word substitution : One who praises himself, Willfull distruction
- Fill in the blanks with words: Rote, root and Route words
- Reading Comprehension-> 3 passage
-1 on balloon sent by china-> 3 qstns
-1 Story Based(lengthy)-> 4 qstns,
-1 Story based-> 4 qstns
- HTML question was asked
- One question from Hard disk asked.
- DVD full form
- Computer MS-Word related maximum question
- Classification odd one out based on computer: Ms-Word, Ms-Excel. Onenote and
- Trojan virus- statement based qstn
- Which among the following is the fastest CPU
- Which is the Shortcut key of Hyperlink.
- One question from Function key
- One question from Router.
- Which divide that connects two computers together
Click here to Register for SSC CGL Exam Analysis Tier 2
SSC CGL Exam Analysis: 2nd March 2023
Candidates must check the SSC CGL Exam Analysis for Tier 2 held on 2nd March 2023. The direct link to the SSC CGL Exam Analysis is given below.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2 March 2023