SSC CGL Apply Online 2023
SSC CGL Apply Online 2023: The Staff Selection Commission will activate the SSC CGL 2023 application link from 1st April 2023 on its official website @https://ssc.nic.in/. Candidates interested in the SSC CGL Notification 2023 can apply online from 1st April 2023 and apply till 1st May 2023 from the direct link mentioned here or from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates must read the details mentioned below regarding SSC CGL Apply Online 2023.
SSC CGL Online Application 2023
SSC CGL is a golden opportunity for all aspirants who were waiting for Govt. Job. Interested candidates were able to apply for SSC CGL 2023 recruitment process from 1st April to 1st May 2023 as per the SSC Calendar 2023-24. Candidates were advised to submit their SSC CGL apply online 2023 forms before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website @ssc.nic.in on account of heavy traffic on the servers during the closing days. In this article, we are providing you with the steps to fill SSC CGL Online Application 2023 form with the complete procedure and details. Bookmark this page for the latest updates regarding the SSC CGL Apply Online 2023.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2023: Overview
SSC CGL stands for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam, a major exam for the graduate candidates who can apply to get a job in the prestigious ministries of the government for posts such as Tax Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Audit Officer, Auditor, etc. In this article, we have provided all information related to SSC CGL Apply Online 2023. You can check the SSC CGL Online Application 2023 details in the table given below:
|SSC CGL Apply Online 2023: Overview|
|Name of organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||SSC Combined Graduate Level|
|Notification||SSC CGL 2023 Notification|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Article Type||SSC CGL Application Form 2023|
|Official website name||www.ssc.nic.in|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 Exam date||1st to 13th December 2022|
SSC CGL Apply Online 2023 Link
SSC CGL Apply Online link will be active on 1st April 2023. There is no need to visit the official website to fill out the SSC CGL application form for 2023. We have mentioned each and every point in this article that is required to submit SSC CGL Application Form 2023. Candidates are advised to bookmark this post to check the latest updates about SSC CGL Application Form 2023.
- SSC CGL Application Form 2023: Click Here to Apply Online
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2023 Notification
SSC CGL Apply Online 2023: Important Dates
Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL 2023 notification along with all important dates for the examination on 1st April 2023. While applying for SSC CGL 2023 examination, it is important to get acquainted with the notification date and exam dates. The below table shows the dates for the SSC CGL application form 2022 that candidates must be aware of.
|SSC CGL Application Form 2023 – Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||1st April 2023|
|Online Application Process Starts||1st April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online Extended||1st May 2023|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||–|
|Last date for payment through Challan||–|
|The window for Application Form Correction||–|
|SSC CGL Application Status||–|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 (Tier-1)||–|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-I)||June-July 2023|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date 2022||–|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Date 2022||–|
|SSC CGL Result 2022||–|
SSC CGL Apply Online 2023 link
The online registration process for SSC CGL 2023 will start on 1st April 2023. SSC CGL Online form 2023 Application link will be active on the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in, and we have mentioned the same below. The last date to apply online for SSC CGL 2023 is 1st May 2023. You can get the official link to the SSC CGL Application Form 2023 in this post.
Click here to apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 (Link inactive)
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2023 Exam?
Mention below is the steps that a candidate needs to follow while filling out the SSC CGL application form 2023. Check the procedure to apply online for SSC CGL 2023 exam. Below we are covering the step-wise process to apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2023.
Do you know “How to apply online for SSC CGL 2023 exam?”. The process of filling SSC CGL online form 2023 for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration(Part-1)
- Filling of Online Application for the Examination(Part-2)
Steps to Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2023 (Part-1)
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill online application for SSC CGL 2023 Exam.
- For One-Time Registration, click on the “Register Now‟ link provided in the “Login‟ section on http://ssc.nic.in.
- The one-time SSC CGL 2023 Apply Online Registration process requires filling up the following information:
- Basic Details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc)
- Additional Details and Contact Details for verification purposes (e.g. mobile number, email id)
- Uploading of the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- When the Basic Details are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID.
- You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted. Login using your Registration Number as username and auto-generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password, when prompted on the first login. After a successful password change, you need to log in again using your Registration Number and change your password.
- Now, Upload the Additional Details and Contact Details.
- Upload your recent Photo and Signature.
- Save the information provided. Click on Final Submit. Upon clicking “Final Submit‟ different OTPs will be sent to your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs in the designated field to complete the Registration Process.
Steps to Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2023 (Part 2)
- Login with a registered ID and password to complete Part II of the application form for SSC CGL 2023.
- Log in to the online system at https://ssc.nic.in/ through your Registration Number and password.
- Click the “Apply‟ link in the “Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023‟ section under the “Latest Notifications‟ tab.
- Confirm your details entered during Registration and enter details such as educational qualifications, and other details.
- Information with regard to Photo and Signature will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration Data. Go through the declarations carefully and click on the “I agree” checkbox if you accept the same. Fill up the Captcha code. Preview and verify the information provided by you and Submit the Application.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of the fee. Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidates should take the printout of the application form for their own records.
SSC CGL Application Fees
- The required application fee for SSC CGL Application Form 2023 is Rs. 100/- except for female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. The Challan form will be generated online.
Required Documents to be uploaded at the time of Registration
Candidates should have valid Identity Proof with them. Candidates need to submit their passport-size photograph and signature at the time of submitting the SSC CGL Application Form 2023. The dimensions and size of the file have been discussed below, any file is not uploaded in the prescribed size, the SSC CGL Apply Online 2023 form will not be accepted.
|Passport Size Photograph||100 x 200Pixels||4 – 12 KBs|
|Signature||40 x 60 Pixels||1– 20 KBs|
SSC CGL Apply Online 2023 Correction Window
The application correction window will be open for those candidates who have made any mistakes while filling out the application form. The correction window will be opened after the last date to fill out online applications. Only those candidates will be allowed to make corrections in the application form, whose completed online applications along with payment of requisite fee, if applicable, have been received by the Commission within the specified period. The last modified application form will be considered valid and the previous form will be canceled. The correction charges can be paid only by online mode i.e. through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards. No offline challan facility will be available. Candidates can download the detailed notice published by the commission regarding corrections.