Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2023
Staff Selection Commission is responsible to conduct the Delhi Police Examination from today i.e. 14th November 2023. With the completion of Shift 2 of the exam, SSCADDA is now providing a comprehensive exam review below in this article. Delhi Police Exam Analysis 2023 is provided here which helps the candidates to get important insight into the exam pattern, difficulty level of the paper and type of questions asked in each section.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis Today: Difficulty Level
As per the feedback received by the candidates who took the examination, the overall difficulty level of the exam was easy to moderate. Check the section-wise difficulty level below.
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||Easy To Moderate|
|Computer Awareness||Easy To Moderate|
|Overall||Easy To Moderate|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 14 November: Good Attempts
As per Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2023, the good attempts for Shift 2 of 14th November 2023 lies between. Here we have tabulated the average number of good attempts based on feedback from candidates.
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||32-34|
Delhi Police Exam Analysis 2023 Sectional Review
There are a total of 4 sections covered in the Delhi Police Constable Exam, namely Reasoning, General Knowledge/Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, and Computer Fundamentals sections. In this article, we have discussed the complete Delhi Police Constable Exam and summarised the questions asked in today’s 2nd shift after taking the feedback from the candidates who had appeared in the Shift 2. Check the detailed Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis for the exam held on 14 November 2023 in Shift 2 below.
Delhi Police Exam Analysis: General Awareness & Current Affairs
As per the student’s feedback, 10 to 12 questions were asked from the static GK and the overall level of this section was Easy To Moderate.
- Which is the first Bank of India?
- Where is the Saas-Bahu Temple is located?
- Which things we adopted from American Constitution?
- How many percent population is dependent on agriculture?
- Who won the IPL in 2023?
- From where Satyamev Jayte is taken?
- Question related to 70 Amendment Act
- Article 110
- Black Sea belongs to which Ocean?
- Article 21 (A)
- Vitamin B1
- Question related to G7
Delhi Police Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
- 10% increase in price and 20% consumption. Find Expenditure
- A completes 25% work in 5 days and B completes 20% work in 10 days. How many days does A+B take to complete the work?
|Topics||No. of questions|
|Profit and Loss||01|
|Time and work (MDH Concept)||01|
|CI and SI||01-02|
Delhi Police Exam Analysis: Reasoning
Reasoning included puzzles, coding-decoding, and series-based questions. 25 questions has been asked from Reasoning.
- 25 : 99 : : 15 : ?
- RAM = J
- + 10 – 20 + 30 – 40
- Value of *
- Question related to letter and figure
Delhi Police Exam Analysis: Computer Knowledge
- Spell Check in MS Word 2010
- What is used to connect telephone lines?
- Shortcut key to check print preview
- What is used to connect telephone lines?
- Edit Cell
- trl + x
- Blank Document
Delhi Police Constable- Shift 3 Analysis
The Delhi Police Constable shift 3 exam was conducted in several centers and the analysis for all the subjects such as Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge. The number of questions for all the topics and types of questions asked in the exam is provided below.
The topics asked in the shift 3 exam of Quantitative Aptitude is as follows:
|Ratio & Proportion||1|
|Profit & Loss||1|
|Time & Work (MDH concept)||2|
|Pipe & Cistern||0|
|Time, Speed and Distance||0|
|Boat & Stream||0|
|Mixture & Allegation||0|
Types of questions asked:
Train: Two trains having 210m and 240 m. Speed- 97km/hr and 79km/hr respectively in opposite direction. Find in how much time, both the trains will cross each other.
The reasoning for Delhi Police constable exam is divided into Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning.
Number of questions asked in verbal reasoning:
|Ranking & Order||0|
|Paper Folding & cutting||1|
Questions asked in the General Awareness are provided below:
- From which article the High Court can issue Writ- Article 226
- Who is called final Interpreter of Constitution- Supreme Court
- Constitution Amendment is borrowed from which country- South Africa
- Related to appointment of Supreme Court Judges
- How many seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes in Lok Sabha- 84
- Hindutva growth in 2011 census as compared to 2001 census- 20%
- Konark temple is situated at- Bay of Bengal
- Hariprashad Chaurasiya is related to which instrument- Flute
- SEBI Act – 1992
- Cripps Mission- March 1942
- Who topped Khelo India Youth Games- Maharashtra
- Mein Kampf book was written by- Adolf Hitler
- Long walk to freedom- by Nelson Mandela
- Dronacharya prize is given to- coach or teacher
- Saao-Jaao dance- Goa
- Sahitya Academy Prize of 2021
- By which amendment “Secular” word is added in Constitution- 42nd Amendment
- Which Vitamin do we get from Sun- VItamin D
- Name and Symbol of chemical elements
- Paro Tshechu is the festival of which country- Bhutan
- Ashvagosh was the courtier of which ruler- Kanishka
- Mrinalini Sarabhai is related to – Bharatnatyam and Kuchipudi
- Full form of PPP- Purchasing Power Parity
- 89th Amendment
- Which language is used to publicise the Buddhism- Prakrit
- By which Act, the Civil Services was added- 1892 Charter Act
- Question related to Ozone layer
- Compilation of buddhist scriptures- Tripitak
- Why is Mahavir Swami called Jina- conqueror of physical comforts
Topic-wise questions asked in Computer Knowledge is as follows:
|Internet/Search Engine/Web Browser||1-2|
Questions asked in Computer Knowledge subject in Delhi Police Exam 3rd shift is provided below:
- Icon used for e-mail attachment- paper clip icon.
- Logo of Undo
- Which option can we find in Insert icon- Table
- To reach to starting of document- ctrl+home
- Shortcut to save any file- F12
- Which bar is situated below the title bar- Ribbon
- Which chart is not available in the MS Excel 365- Space Chart
- Shortcut key for macro- Alt+F8
- Shortcut Key to insert row
- Ctrl+Shift+N is the shortcut for- Incognito mode
Good Attempt in Delhi Police Constable Shift 3
Candidates who have appeared in the 3rd shift of Delhi Police Constable Exam can check the good attempts for all the subjects. For the ease of candidates number of attempts is provided in the below table:
|Good Attempt in Shift 3|
|Subject||Number of Attempts|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
- Type of questions: MCQs
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Total Questions: 100
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Mark
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50|
|Check Related Links|
|Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Papers||Delhi Police Salary 2023|
|Delhi Police Admit Card 2023