Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2023: The Staff Selection Commission has commenced examinations to recruit candidates for 7547 vacancies. As per the official calendar, the recruitment examination will conclude on 03 December 2023. As the exam scheduled on 16 November has been concluded successfully, we have discussed the detailed Delhi Police Exam Analysis 2023 below in this article. The Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis presented here is conducted by the experts at ADDA247, ensuring accurate and insightful information. Read the article below to know more.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis Today: Difficulty Level and Good Attempts
The table below highlights sectional and overall good attempts for the Delhi Police Exam conducted on 16 November 2023. Gain valuable insights into the difficulty levels and key areas of focus for effective exam preparation.
|Section||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||Easy To Moderate||32-33|
|Quantitative Aptitude||15||Easy To Moderate||11-12|
|Computer Awareness||10||Easy To Moderate||08-09|
Questions Asked In Delhi Police Constable Exam 2023
The Delhi Police Constable Exam is structured into 4 sections:
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Awareness
Let’s discuss the questions asked in the Delhi Police Exam held on 16 November 202 below:
- What is the shortcut key for Help?
- How to formula copy from a cell in MS Excel?
- One question related to LAN.
- How to remove a row or column in MS Excel?
- Which comes between User name and domain name?
- From where do we find spelling & grammar checks?
- From where do we find Save as an option?
- One question from center alignment.
- One question from the MsWord References Menu.
- One question from तक्षण का अर्थ.
- Laho dance belongs to which state?
- One question related to Mohammad bin Tuglaq
- Who is the writer of Half Girlfriend?
- One question related to Article 40.
- In which article “Rajya Ki Paribhasha” is given?
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
In the Delhi Police Constable Exam, Multiple Choice Questions will be asked. The time duration of the test is 90 minutes, with a total of 100 questions. It’s important to note that there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for incorrect answers.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50|
|Check Related Links|
|Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Papers||Delhi Police Salary 2023|
|Delhi Police Admit Card 2023|