| Updated On August 11th, 2020 at 05:38 pm
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Delhi Police has released the recruitment notification and invites the online application from the candidates to fill a total of 5846 Delhi police constable 2020 vacancies via ssc.nic.in. Delhi Police has notified 5846 total no. of vacancies where, 3902 vacancies are for men while 1944 are for the female candidates. Candidates who want to apply for the post can apply for the recruitment from 1 Auguts to September 7, 2020. Candidates can check the important information such as vacancy details, age limit, qualification, experience and other Delhi Police Bharti 2020 new notification details below.
The Big Freedom Sale!
Use Code: BHARAT to get FLAT 25% Off + 5% Extra on App using coins*
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Delhi Police Constable 2020 recruitment will be conducted from 27th & 30th November, 1st to 3rd December, 7th to 11th December and 14th December 2020. Check out all the important dates related to the Delhi Police Bharti 2020 exam below.
|Delhi Police Notification Release Date||1st August 2020|
|Delhi police recruitment 2020 Online Registration Starts From||1st August 2020|
|Delhi police recruitment Online Registration Ends on||7th September 2020|
|Last date for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Fee Pay||9th September 2020|
|Last date for Generation Offline Challan||11th September 2020|
|Last date for Payment through Challan of Delhi Police Bharti||14th September 2020|
Delhi police constable vacancy 2020
The total Delhi police constable vacancy released by the commission is 5846 out of which 2801 vacancies are reserved for unreserved.
|Constable (Exe.) Male (Open)||1681||343||662||590||157||3433|
|Constable (Exe.) Female||933||202||387||328||94||1944|
|Constable (Exe)- Male
(Including Backlog SC-19 & ST-15)
|Constable (Exe)- Male Ex-Servicemen
(Commando) (Including Backlog Sc-34 & ST-19)
Delhi Police Constable 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
- Candidates who have passed Class 12th from a recognized Board will be able to apply for the aforesaid posts.
- Relaxable up to 11th pass only for:-
i) Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
ii) Sons of serving, deceased, retired police personnel including MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police.
Delhi Police Constable 2020 Age Limit
|General and EWS candidates||18 to 25 years|
|OBC category||18 to 27 years|
|SC / ST candidates||18 to 30 years|
Delhi Police Bharti 2020 Selection Process
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds:
- Computer-Based Examination: 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests(PE&MT): Qualifying in Nature
Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam Pattern
- The written exam for the Delhi Police Constable will be for a duration of 1 Hr. 30 Minutes.
- All the questions will be objective in nature comprising a total of 100 Questions.
- There will four sections each comprising of different marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer.
- All the questions for the Delhi Police Constable 2020 recruitment will be set in English and Hindi.
|Part A||General Knowledge/
|Part C||Numerical Ability||15||25|
|Part D||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel,
MS Word, Communication, Internet
and Web Browsers etc
Delhi Police Constable Exam Syllabus
The detailed syllabus for all subjects of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Exam is given below:
- Reasoning: Analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series,· non-verbal series, coding, and decoding, etc.
- Numerical Ability: Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals, and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work. etc.
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs: Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Computer: Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening, and Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features), MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function, and Formulas), Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/receiving of-Emails and its related functions), Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking).
Delhi Police Constable 2020 Physical Requirements
For Male Candidates
Delhi Police Height for Male Recruitment 2020
- 165 cms: For residents of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh.
- 165 cms: For ST candidates and sons of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
Delhi Police Chest Requirements
- Minimum 81 cms – 85 cms (with a minimum of 4 cms expansion).
- Relaxation: 5 Cms for residents of Hill areas as listed above, ST, and for sons of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
For Female Candidates
Delhi Police Height for Female Recruitment 2020
Minimum 157 Cms
- Relaxation: 2 cms for residents of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Leh and Ladakh.
- 2 cms for SC/ ST candidates.
- 5 cms for daughters of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
Salary Of Delhi Police Constable 2020:
Pay Scale – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC pay Matrix Level-03).
- The candidates of Gen / OBC / EWS category will have to pay Rs 100 as application fee.
- No application fee has been fixed for SC / ST / Ex-S and women candidates.
How To Appy for Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020
- Visit the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in
- Click on “New Registration”
- Login with registration ID and password.
- Fill details in the required fields
- Upload documents as per the specifications.
- Preview and submit the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies that have been notified for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020?
The total no. of vacancies for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 for the post of constables is 5846.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020?
To be eligible for the Delhi Police 2020 Recruitment candidate must be above 18 years and less than 25 years.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for Delhi Police 2020 Constable exam?
The last date to apply online for Delhi Police 2020 Constable exam is 7th September 2020.
Q. What is the Exam Date for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020?
The Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 27th & 30th November, 1st to 3rd December, 7th to 11th December and 14th December 2020