Coronavirus Count in India till 30th June (18:15 PM)): With overall 5,68,536 confirmed cases reported for the deadly virus, COVID-19, the situation is alarming for the people living in India. The coronavirus has infected more than 10,436,954 people worldwide and killed 508,876 worldwide till now. With the government issuing an advisory, people must take cautious measures to stay protected from this deadly disease. The symptoms of this virus include Fever, cough, respiratory problems, sore throat, difficulty in breathing.
Global Coronavirus Cases
Till now coronavirus has affected more than 199 countries and territories across the globe. As per the latest data available over 10.4 million cases and more than 508,876 deaths have been reported. 5.6 million+ patients have also been reported to recover from this disease that has caused a global health emergency.
As the cases are on the rise, here is the list of Do's and Don'ts that you must follow to prevent getting affected from this disease.
- Weak mask to be safe and avoid getting contaminated with the virus
- Use sanitizer frequently for hands to make sure the virus is not transmitted
- Cover your mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing and make sure to dispose off the
- Wash your hands frequently with soap before touching your face or eating anything
- If you have fever, cough or flu-like symptoms, make sure to visit your nearest doctor.
- Read the travel advisory by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Stay away and maintain distance from people showing flu-like symptoms
- Do not touch your face, nose or mouth without sanitizing your hands
- Do not come closer to people with flu-like symptoms
- Do not visit crowded places to avoid transmission
- Do not spread misinformation about coronavirus
- Do not eat uncooked meat or eggs as it may contain virus
What is Coronavirus?
The Wuhan coronavirus, or COVID-19, is a type of common virus that can cause an infection in your nose, sinuses or upper throat. Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that get their name from the way it looks under a microscope - they are spherical and their surfaces have "crown"-like spikes. Coronavirus can cause illnesses like the common cold and more severe diseases like Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). Some detailed investigation shows that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans.
Coronavirus infections have a wide range of symptoms which include fever and breathing difficulties, runny nose and sore throat. A mild case of coronavirus can cause cold-like symptoms, while a severe case can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), kidney failure and can even lead to death.
- Government Jobs 2023, Latest Govt Upcoming 2,65,000+ Vacancies
- SSC Calendar 2024-25 Out, New SSC Exam Date Schedule
- Upcoming Government Exams, Complete Govt Exams 2023 List
- UP Police Radio Operator Recruitment 2023, Exam Date Out
- ICMR NIV Recruitment 2023, Apply Now for 80 Posts
- UPSC Mains Result 2023 Out, Civil Services Result PDF
- UKPSC JE Recruitment 2023 Exam Date Out for 1097 Vacancies
- UPSSSC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023, Download PDF
- IB Exam Date 2023 Out for 677 Posts Check Details
- IB Admit Card 2023 Exam City Out for 677 SA and MTS
- UKPSC JE Admit Card 2023 Out, Get Direct Link
- IB Security Assistant Exam Date 2023 Out, Check Exam Schedule
- WBPSC Clerkship Notification 2023 Out, Online Registration Starts
- SSC MTS Vacancy 2023, Know State Wise Vacancy
- APPSC Group 1 Notification 2023 Out For 81 Posts
- EMRS Admit Card 2023, Hall Ticket Link for TGT, PGT, Hostel Warden
- MPPSC Admit Card 2023 Out, Download Link at mppsc.mp.gov.in
- SSC CPO Tier 2 All India Mock: Register Now
- Employment News 2023, Latest 72,000+ Vacancies in India
- RRC NCR Recruitment 2023, Apply Online For 1697 Vacancies
- KPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2023 Out, Direct Download Link
- APPSC Group 2 Salary 2023, Structure and Career Growth
- ISRO Admit Card 2023 Out @isro.gov.in For 526 Posts
- BSSC Inter Level Vacancy 2023 Out, Apply Now For 12199 Vacancies
- APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023 Out for 897 Vacancies
- APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023, Check Revised Exam Pattern
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2023 Out, Download Final Result PDF
- IB ACIO Recruitment 2023, Apply Now For 995 Grade-II Executive Posts
- IB ACIO Free Mock on 9th & 10th Dec 2023, Register Now
- Talathi Bharti Result 2023, Expected Cut Off and Result Date
- JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern, Subject Wise Syllabus
- SSC JE Answer Key 2023 Out, Download Tier 2 Answer Sheet
- Our Solar System, Formation, Planets, Facts, And Questions
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2023, Latest Post and Category Wise Vacancy
- SSC GD Syllabus 2024, GD Constable Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- IB ACIO Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern for Grade 2 Executive Posts
- Delhi Police Constable Cut Off 2023, Previous Year Cut Off
- IB ACIO Apply Online 2023, Online Form Link Active
- Types of Defence Jobs: Check Types of Defence Jobs in India
- ICAR Technician Recruitment 2021
- BTSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2023 Exam Date Out
- JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023, Download Hall Ticket
- JSSC CGL Exam Date Out for 2017 Posts, Check Schedule
- Talathi Answer Key 2023 Out, Download Response Sheet PDF Link
- Delhi Police Answer Key 2023 Out, Response Sheet PDF
- SSC GD Notification 2024 Out for 26146 Constable Vacancies, Check Details
- EMRS JSA Syllabus 2023 for Junior Secretariat Assistant
- DDA JSA Result 2023, Download PDF for Junior Secretariat Assistant
- SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2023-24 Declared, Force Wise Vacancy
- SSC JE Result 2023, Direct Download Link
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 4629 Jr. Clerk and Peon
To prevent and avoid coronavirus infection, do the same things you do to avoid the common cold:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap, warm water or using a medical-grade alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid contact with people who are infected.
- If you are having the infection, use a face mask or cover your face while coughing and sneezing to prevent it from spreading.
- Avoid eating eggs and meat.
- Keep drinking water and fluids.
- Take proper rest and avoid overexertion