Coronavirus Count in India till 30th June (18:15 PM)): With overall 5,68,536 confirmed cases reported for the deadly virus, COVID-19, the situation is alarming for the people living in India. The coronavirus has infected more than 10,436,954 people worldwide and killed 508,876 worldwide till now. With the government issuing an advisory, people must take cautious measures to stay protected from this deadly disease. The symptoms of this virus include Fever, cough, respiratory problems, sore throat, difficulty in breathing.
Global Coronavirus Cases
Till now coronavirus has affected more than 199 countries and territories across the globe. As per the latest data available over 10.4 million cases and more than 508,876 deaths have been reported. 5.6 million+ patients have also been reported to recover from this disease that has caused a global health emergency.
As the cases are on the rise, here is the list of Do's and Don'ts that you must follow to prevent getting affected from this disease.
- Weak mask to be safe and avoid getting contaminated with the virus
- Use sanitizer frequently for hands to make sure the virus is not transmitted
- Cover your mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing and make sure to dispose off the
- Wash your hands frequently with soap before touching your face or eating anything
- If you have fever, cough or flu-like symptoms, make sure to visit your nearest doctor.
- Read the travel advisory by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Stay away and maintain distance from people showing flu-like symptoms
- Do not touch your face, nose or mouth without sanitizing your hands
- Do not come closer to people with flu-like symptoms
- Do not visit crowded places to avoid transmission
- Do not spread misinformation about coronavirus
- Do not eat uncooked meat or eggs as it may contain virus
What is Coronavirus?
The Wuhan coronavirus, or COVID-19, is a type of common virus that can cause an infection in your nose, sinuses or upper throat. Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that get their name from the way it looks under a microscope - they are spherical and their surfaces have "crown"-like spikes. Coronavirus can cause illnesses like the common cold and more severe diseases like Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). Some detailed investigation shows that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans.
Coronavirus infections have a wide range of symptoms which include fever and breathing difficulties, runny nose and sore throat. A mild case of coronavirus can cause cold-like symptoms, while a severe case can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), kidney failure and can even lead to death.
- Upcoming Government Jobs 2022 – Apply Now For 85,300+ Vacancies
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card 2022 Out, Download Region Wise Hall ticket
- Calendar for Upcoming Government Exams 2022-23, Government Exams List
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card 2022, City Wise Link Active
- RRB NTPC Result 2021 Out, CBT 1 Revised Result
- SSC MTS Study Plan : Start Your Practice Now
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 Out, Download Links for Tier 1 Exam
- SSC GD Constable Salary 2022,Check Pay Scale, Allowances, Job Profile, Career Growth, And Details Here
- ICAR IARI Assistant Preparation 2022: Section-Wise Study Plan
- Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022, 1215 Vacancies, Selection process
- Delhi Police Driver Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern
- RRB NTPC Exam Date 2022 Out for Level 4 and 6 Posts, CBAT Exams
- UPSSSC PET 2022 Notification, Apply Online, Vacancy, Eligibility
- List of Important Days in June 2022 in India, Detailed Information
- BIS Young Professional Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 46 Posts
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result 2022 Link, Merit List and Result Date
- SSC MTS Vacancy 2022, Check Vacancies for all regions
- Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern
- SSC MTS Result 2021-22 Out for Tier-1 Exam, Download Result PDF Now
- SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Out, Apply Online, Exam Dates
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2022 Notification for 630 Scientist B Posts
- SSC CGL Result 2022 for Tier 1, Cut Off and Merit List PDF
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 Out, Download Links for Tier 1 Exam
- SSC MTS WR, SR and NER Region Application Status 2022 Out, Check Here
- RRB JE Recruitment 2022 Notification, Apply Online, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022, Last Date to Apply Online for 3612 Vacancies
- BARC Recruitment Salary 2022, Structure, Pay Scale, Allowances
- WB Police Recruitment 2022 for Constable and Lady Constable, 2266 Posts,Last Date of Application
- PSSSB VDO Recruitment 2022 for 792 Gram Sevak Vacancies,Last Date to Apply Online
- SSC MTS Cut Off 2022, Tier I Cut off Marks
- Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Agniveer Bharti
- Agneepath Scheme 2022, All Latest Details and Updates
- Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Registration Started
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification for 6128 Non Teaching Posts
- SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Out PDF, Online Application, Eligibility
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Junior Executive, Apply Online for 400 Posts
- TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022, Result Link for Prelims Exam
- FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification, Apply Online for 4710 Vacancies
- HPCL Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Apply Online, Exam Date
- BARC Recruitment 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Mega Sale | Get 78% Off On All Video Courses
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification, Apply Online, Age Limit
- Practice For Selection| Flat 25% Off On All Test Series & Test Packs
- RRB NTPC Salary 2022, Salary Structure, Basic Pay Scale, Job Profile & Promotion
- BARC Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 89 Posts, Apply Online
- SSC CHSL Skill Test Admit Card 2022, Download Admit Card
- RSMSSB Librarian Recruitment 2022, Last Day To Apply Online for 460 Posts
- MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 800 Vacancies
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Agneepath Scheme/Yojana 2022
- Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Notification, Apply Online, Age Limit
- JSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022, Apply Online, Last Date Extended Till 10th July
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022,Last Date to Apply for 63 Various Vacancies
- ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022, Last Day To Apply Online For 462 Posts
- SSC Exam Calendar 2022 Out PDF Download, Released Exam Dates
- HPSSC Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 1508 Posts, Notification PDF, Eligibility
To prevent and avoid coronavirus infection, do the same things you do to avoid the common cold:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap, warm water or using a medical-grade alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid contact with people who are infected.
- If you are having the infection, use a face mask or cover your face while coughing and sneezing to prevent it from spreading.
- Avoid eating eggs and meat.
- Keep drinking water and fluids.
- Take proper rest and avoid overexertion