Will I have to regret joining SSC MTS?
There are questions that rises in the mind of candidates who are preparing for the SSC MTS and also in the minds of the candidates who got selected for the multi-tasking staff. Staff Selection Commission every year conducts the SSC MTS examination for the recruitment of a huge number of vacancies for various posts. This year a total of 12,523 vacancies have been announced this year through SSC MTS 2023, which is a great opportunity for the aspirants. The posts under SSC MTS are:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Havaldar etc.
Candidates should not regret joining SSC MTS, as this is a reputed Government Job in a reputed organization with minimum educational qualifications. Here are some important points which can reverse your decision for regretting joining SSC MTS.
- Getting a Government Job with minimum qualification: This a great opportunity for the candidates who are 10th passed to get secured with Government Job in SSC MTS.
- Job Security: Government Jobs provides you with a reputation in society as well as job security.
- Pension Scheme: The pension scheme acts as complete insurance as it will be available till death.
- Medical Benefits: All the employees working at SSC MTS get medical coverage for themselves and their families.
- Salary with Perks and Allowances: The take-home salary of MTS ranges between Rs.20,000 – 24,000 /month (approx). The candidates will get HRA, TA, DA, TA, and other benefits which can secure your future as well as your family’s future.
- Career Growth: The career growth of the MTS can extend up to the post of Section Officer (SO) by the time of retirement. SSC MTS employees will be usually promoted to the post of LDC after the completion of 5-6 years of service by default.
|SSC MTS 2023 Links|
|SSC MTS 2023||SSC MTS Vacancy|
|SSC MTS Exam Date||SSC MTS Cut Off|
|SSC MTS Answer Key||SSC MTS Salary|
|SSC MTS Previous years paper||SSC MTS Exam Analysis|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||SSC MTS Result|