SSC MTS Notification 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notice regarding the final vacancies of MTS, and Havaldar in CBIC and CBN. As per the notice, the total vacancies are 1762 for both the posts. The candidates who are appearing in the MTS exam 2023 will be relaxed with the final information about the vacancies. Interested candidates can download the notice PDF for detailed vacancies. The candidates can read the below article for all the details regarding SSC MTS Notification 2023.
SSC MTS Final Vacancy
The SSC has issued a notice regarding the final vacancies of SSC MTS 2023. There were1558 vacancies as per the previous information, now the final vacancies for SSC MTS 2023 is 1762. The candidates can check the notice PDF for the detailed vacancies for each category. The direct link to download the PDF is mentioned below.
Amendments Regarding MTS Age Limit
As per the SSC’s latest notice released on 01 September 2023 on the official website. All Candidates who have applied for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical), Staff (MTS), and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023. This is to inform you that the following amendments have been made to the age limit and tie-breaking rules for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023.
- The age limit for the MTS post is 18-25 years, and the age limit for the Havaldar post is 18-27 years.
- If more than one candidate secures the same aggregate marks in Session II, the tie will be broken by considering the following, order:
- Marks in General Awareness of Session II
- Total normalized marks in Session-I
- Date of birth (older candidate gets preference)
- Alphabetical order of the names
SSC MTS Notification 2023 PDF
Staff Selection Commission published the SSC MTS Notification 2023 PDF on the official website. Candidates can download the official SSC MTS 2023 Notification from the direct link provided below. The notification pdf contains detailed information such as eligibility criteria, important dates, vacancy details, and more.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023: Overview
SSC MTS Notification 2023 was published on the official website on 30th June 2023. Get an overview of all the important details related to the SSC MTS 2023 Notification here in this table.
|SSC MTS Notification 2023|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||Multitasking Staff|
|Post||Various in Group C|
|SSC MTS Notification 2023||30th June 2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||21st July 2023|
|Category||Govt Jobs 2023|
SSC MTS 2023 Exam
The SSC MTS exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year to select candidates in General Central Service Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various ministries, departments, and offices of the Govt of India. This is good news for all the aspirants waiting for a scope of working in a department controlled by the Government of India. Every year lakhs of candidates appear for the SSC MTS Exam.
We are providing you with detailed information for the SSC MTS 2023 Notification which includes the official notification PDF, important dates, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, exam pattern, syllabus, salary, the online application process, and the direct link to the online application.
SSC MTS 2023 Apply Online
The online application procedure for SSC MTS 2023 has started along with the release of the official notification. The last date to fill out the online applications for SSC MTS 2023 was the 21st July 2023. The link for the online application is inactive now.
Note: The window to make corrections to the application form is active from 26th July 2023 to 28th July 2023 (23:00).
SSC MTS Apply Online 2023 Link (Link Inactive)
SSC MTS Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission has released a total of 1762 vacancies under SSC MTS 2023. Out of 1762 vacancies, 1366 vacancies are released for MTS, and 396 vacancies are released for Havaldar in CBIC AND CBN.
|MTS (Age 18-25)||596||291||101||55||117||1160||62||18||13||6||6|
|MTS (Age 18-27)||104||54||15||12||21||206||8||5||2||2||1|
|Havaldar in CBIC||171||59||41||86||39||396||31||4||3||0||4|
SSC MTS Notification 2023: Important Dates
SSC MTS 2023 Notification is out on 30th June 2023 to recruit candidates for various posts through SSC MTS Recruitment. Candidates can check the below table for SSC MTS 2023 important dates.
|Activity||SSC MTS 2023 Dates|
|SSC MTS Notification||30th June 2023 (Released)|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||30th June 2023|
|The last date for SSC MTS apply online||21st July 2023 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making an online Fee Payment||22nd July 2023 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan||23rd July 2023 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the bank)||24th July 2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for application form correction’||26th July 2023 to 28th July 2023 (23:00)|
|SSC MTS Exam Date Tier 1||1st September to 14 September 2023|
|SSC MTS Answer Key||17 September 2023|
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Date
SSC Exam Calendar 2023-24 is out on the official website of SSC @sss.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission has released a calendar that includes the annual plan of all the SSC exam notifications. According to the calendar, the SSC MTS Exam 2023 for Tier I will be held from 1st September to 29th September 2023. Candidates should start preparing for their SSC MTS 2023 exam.
SSC MTS 2023 Eligibility
Check complete eligibility for SSC MTS 2023 exam, if you are serious about this.
SSC MTS 2023 Educational Qualification
- The candidates must have passed matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- In case a candidate does not pass the qualifying examination before the closing date of receipt of the application form, he or she is not permitted to apply.
SSC MTS 2023 Age Limit
Here is the SSC MTS 2023 Age limit for SSC MTS 2023 Notification.
- A candidate must be 18-25 years (for MTS and Havaldar in CBN).
- A candidate must be 18-27 years (for Havaldar in CBIC and a few posts of MTS )
- The crucial date for calculating the age limit is 01st August 2023.
- Apart from the pre-mentioned Age Requirement, candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
For SSC MTS Havaldar
- The candidate must be 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1998 and not later than 01-08-2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- The candidate must be 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date of receipt of the online application.|
SSC MTS 2023 Selection Process
This year SSC has changed the SSC MTS Selection Process. According to the revised selection process, the selection of candidates will be done based on Paper 1 only followed by PET/PST and Document Verification.
- PET/PST (only for the post of Havaldar)
- Document Verification
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Pattern
The SSC MTS exam pattern will consist of a Computer Based Examination followed by document verification. SSC has changed the SSC MTS Exam Pattern and as per the latest notification, there shall be only one paper.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2023 Paper 1
- The SSC MTS Exam Paper 1 will be conducted in September 2023. Computer-Based Examination will be conducted in two Sessions: Session-I and Session-II and both Sessions will be mandatory to be attempted. Not attempting any session will disqualify the candidate.
- There will be no negative marking in Session-I. In Session II, there will be a negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer.
No. Of Questions
(For all four Parts)
|60||45 Minutes (60 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per para 8)|
and Problem Solving
|75||45 Minutes (60 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per para 8)|
SSC MTS 2023 Syllabus
As the commission has released the exam date with the SSC exam calendar, candidates need to prepare accordingly from now. The candidates must check the details of the SSC MTS Syllabus and exam pattern along with the selection process of MTS Havaldar here.
|Numerical and Mathematical Ability|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving|
|English Language and Comprehension|
SSC MTS 2023 Application Fee
- The Application Fee for SSC MTS 2023 is Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women category are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply Online for SSC MTS 2023 Notification?
Candidates can follow these mentioned steps to apply for SSC MTS Notification 2023 Application form.
- The candidates will have to apply online for SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2023 by clicking the link that will be given below.
- Click on SSC MTS Online Registration and fill in your details.
- You will receive an Online Application registration no. and a password.
- Log in with the registration no. and the password.
- Enter your details and educational qualification.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required JPG/JPEG dimensions.
- Finally, pay the application fee if applicable.
SSC MTS 2023 Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission releases the SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 for the SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Exam on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Every candidate who registers for SSC MTS Exam 2023 within the stipulated time will be assigned an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter that can be downloaded from the official website of SSC.
Number of Candidates Applied for SSC MTS 2022
Staff Selection Commission has released the number of candidates who applied for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 and Havaldar (CBIC and CBN) Examination 2022. The total number of applications received is 5473696(Approx.). The category-wise application numbers are as follows:
- SC- 1400158
- ST- 510389
- OBC- 2425154
- EWS- 293589
- UR- 844679
- EXS- 16959
- PWD- 64474
SSC MTS 2023 Salary
SSC MTS 2023 Cut Off
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Centre
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Preparation
SSC MTS Mock Tests, Online Test Series, Video Course
SSC MTS 2023 Result
SSC MTS Cut OFF 2023
Staff Selection Commission releases the SSC MTS Cut Off along with the result PDF on its official website. It is expected that the recruitment commission will soon release the SSC MTS Cut Off 2023. We advise c