SSC MTS Eligibility
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria: Staff Selection Commission every year conducts the SSC MTS i.e. Multitasking Staff recruitment for the recruitment of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) in various departments of the Central Government. SSC MTS is organized under Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for various posts like peon, daftary, jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, etc.
SSC MTS is a great opportunity for the 10th pass candidates to get a government job in India. Commission has released the official notification for SSC MTS Notification 2022 on the official website. In this article, we are covering the detailed eligibility criteria for SSC MTS 2022 below.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria: Overview
SSC MTS will soon release the official notification for the SSC MTS recruitment 2022 on the official website. We have summarized the details in the below table.
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||Multitasking Staff|
|Post||Various in Group C|
|Vacancies||MTS: Notify Soon
Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: 3603
|Notification Released||22nd March 2022 (Available)|
|Selection Process||Paper 1 and Descriptive Test|
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2022
It is very important for the candidates who are interested in the SSC MTS Recruitment to have detailed information about the eligibility criteria. The candidates need to satisfy the eligibility mentioned in the official notification of the particular recruitment. Here we are providing you the eligibility criteria as per the official notification which includes educational qualification, age limit, and nationality. Candidates must check the SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria here.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
A candidate is required to be
- A citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee
- Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
- The candidates must have passed matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- In case a candidate does not pass the qualifying examination before the closing date of receipt of the application form, he or she is not permitted to apply.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit (as on 1st January 2022)
- A candidate must be 18-25 years.
- A candidate must be 18-27 years as of the cut-off date
- Apart from the pre-mentioned Age Requirement, candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria: PH Candidates
The SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria for the PH candidates are highlighted in the following:
- One leg affected (ON)
- One arm affected (OA)
- One leg and one arm affected (OAL)
- Both the leg affected but not the arm (BL)
- Blind (B)
- Low Vision (LV)
- Hearing (H)
- Communication (c) is eligible for multitasking staff posts.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria: FAQ
Q. What are the SSC MTS Age criteria for various posts?
Ans: The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
(i) 18-25 years
(ii) 18-27 years
Q. What is the minimum educational qualification for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The minimum educational qualification for SSC MTS is passed in Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Q. Is there any age relaxation in SSC MTS for OBC Category?
Ans: Yes, the Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit for OBC is 3 years.
Q. How can physically handicapped employees get the benefit of reservation?
Ans: Physically handicapped candidates must have a minimum of 40% disability in case of physically handicapped to get the benefit of reservation.
You may also like to read this:
- SSC MTS 2022 Recruitment Notification: Check SSC MTS Exam Dates, Eligibility, And Important Details
- SSC MTS Previous Years Cut Off: Check SSC MTS Cut Off Here
- SSC MTS Vacancy: Check Vacancies For All Regions
- SSC MTS Salary: SSC MTS Job Profiles And Career Growth
- SSC MTS Syllabus: Check Detailed Syllabus For SSC MTS Exam