CGPSC Forest Services Recruitment 2020
CGPSC Forest Services Recruitment 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC), has released the official notice regarding postponement until further notice. The Chhattisgarh Forest Service (combined) recruitment exam 2020 for the post of Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Conservation Officer was scheduled to be held on 20 September 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website @psc.cg.gov.in for further details. Candidates applied for the recruitment from 16th June 2020 to 15th July 2020. Check the official notice for postponement of CGPSC recruitment exam 2020.
CGPSC Forest Services Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Application||June 16, 2020|
|End Date of Online Application||July 15, 11:59 pm|
CGPSC Forest Services Vacancy 2020
A total of 178 vacancies were released under CGPSC Forest services.
- Forest Ranger- 157
- Assistant Forest Conservation Officer- 21
CGPSC Forest Services Pay Scale
- Forest Ranger – Rs.38,100
- Assistant Forest Guard – Rs.56,100
CGPSC Forest Services Educational Qualifications
- Forest Ranger-> Candidates must have passed higher secondary level education in at least one of the three subjects— life sciences, physics, chemistry.
- Assistant Forest Conservation Officer-> Candidates must have passed higher secondary level education in at least one of the three subjects— life sciences, physics, chemistry and must be graduate in any one of the subjects environmental science, agriculture, zoology, bottony, mathematics, geology, and related topics.
CGPSC Forest Services Age Limit
- Applicants should be at least 21 years old.
- The upper age limit is 30 years, however, relaxations to reserve category candidates as per govt rules will be allowed in the upper limit.
- Age will be calculated as on January 1, 2020.
CGPSC Forest Services Notification 2020: Selection Process
The selection process of CGPSC Forest Services include the following stages:
- Written exam
CGPSC Forest Services Written Exam Pattern
The written exam will be based offline with multiple-choice questions.
|Paper 1||General Knowledge,
Language (Hindi, English, Chattisgarhi)
General Intelligence, Analytical & Logical Ability
|150 Qs||300 marks||2 hrs 30 mins|
|Paper 2||Science, Technology, Environment, Agriculture & Forestry||150 Qs||300 marks||2 hrs 30 mins|
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round on the basis of the merit list prepared after the written exam.