SSC CGL Auditor Salary in CAG
As you must be aware, Staff Selection Commission conducts CGL examination for the recruitment to several posts recruited under the Central Government. When aspirants crack the SSC CGL Examination, they are required to fill the preferences for the posts they want. Many candidates seem confused regarding the choices of posts and the differences. One such post under SSC CGL is Auditor in Offices under C&AG. Let’s take a look at the total in-hand salary, allowances and career growth of Auditor in C&AG.
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020||SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure|
SSC CGL Auditor Salary in CAG: In-Hand Salary
The auditor recruited under C&AG is a decent post with less work pressure and a handsome salary. Check out the total in-hand salary given below.
|Pay Level of Posts||Pay Level-5|
|Payscale||Rs 29200 to 92300|
|Basic pay||Rs 29200|
|HRA (depending on the city)||X Cities (24%)||7,008|
|Y Cities (16%)||4,672|
|Z Cities (8%)||2,336|
|DA ( 17%)||4964|
|Travel Allowance||Cities- 3600, Other Places- 1800|
|Gross Salary Range (Approx)||X Cities||~Rs 44,772|
|Y Cities||~Rs 40,636|
|Z Cities||~Rs 38,300|
- You might have to deal with only Government Or Government-owned enterprise.
- You will have a lot of paperwork with fixed timings while working in the accounting department.
- In terms of Auditing Job Profile, you might have to travel for field visits.
- Auditor in CAG is the best job as they are not sent to other departmental for the audit so they are posted at Headquarters.
- Generally, women are not sent to audits.
- You will face a good crowd here.
- you can’t take the decision without consulting your seniors.
|Check SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern|
- You will be promoted To 4200 GP (Sr. Auditor), after three years of services.
- After working for 2 years, you are eligible for the departmental SAS exam for AAO post.
- After that, you will become Audit Officer(5400 GP) in 12–16 years.
- The duration differs from state to state.
Click Here to View SSC CGL Tier II Syllabus