Odisha Police Constable Answer Key: Odisha Police Constable Department has released the answer key for the vacancy of 244 Constables in the state. The computer-based recruitment exam was scheduled from 15th November to 17th November 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 4th October 2021. The answer key has been released on the 20th November 2021 at 10 am. Candidates can raise objections regarding the answer key within three days i.e before 22nd November 2021 on payment of Rs. 1000. Candidates must go through the detailed notification for the detailed information from the link provided below.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Candidates must complete the application process according to the dates provided in the official notification.
|Starting Date to Apply Online:
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||04-10-2021 (23:59 hours)|
|Tentative Dates for Computer Based Recruitment Examination:||15 to 20-11-2021|
|Answer Key||20th November 2021|
How to check Odisha Police Constable Answer Key?
- Go to the SSB Odisha Police’s official website.
- Pick the resulting choice from the dropdown menu from the homepage by clicking on the notification symbol.
- Continue scrolling down the page to get the Odisha Police Constable result 2021.
- Open the pdf by clicking on the download symbol.
- Once the results page has loaded, navigate through the pdf to look for your name.
- Once you’ve finished verifying, save the result pdf and print it off for future reference.
Odisha Police Constable Selection Process
The Selection Board will hold an open competitive examination in computer-based mode. Qualified candidates will then appear for Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Tests.
Measurement of PST
- For General & SEBC (Men): 79 Cm
- For SC/ST (Men): 76 Cm
- For General & SEBC (Men): 84 CM
- For SC/ST (Men): 81 CM
- For General & SEBC (Men): 55 Kg
- For General & SEBC (Women): 47.5 Kg
- For SC/ST (Men): 50 Kg
- For SC/ST (Women): 45 Kg
You may also like to read this: