Crack SSC JHT Paper-2 Exam 2022: SSC JHT Paper 2 exam will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for the candidates selected in the Paper 1 exam. Paper 2 is descriptive in nature and you must practice enough before appearing for the exam.
As candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of combined marks scored in Paper 1 and Paper 2, Paper 2 plays an equally important role. Candidates must be in need of some tips that will help them to crack the Paper 2 exam. After the success in the exam, candidates will be recruited as Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the government. Check out the tips for SSC JHT Paper 2 exam:
Must know the SSC JHT Paper-2 Exam Pattern properly
- Paper-2 of SSC JHT will consist of Translation and Essay for a total of 200 Marks. The total duration of 2 hours will be given to candidates.
- 2 passages for translation will be provided- one passage for translation from Hindi to English and one passage for translation from English to Hindi,
- An Essay each in Hindi and English will be required to write, to test the candidates’ translation skills and their ability to write & comprehend the two languages correctly, precisely and effectively.
Time Management is Important
Translation and essays in both languages require a tremendous amount of time and effort. You should stick to the time limit. Make a draft before writing down on a fair sheet. Divide your time as per your convenience as you have to attempt the paper within the time frame of 2 hours.
Practice enough before appearing for the exam
Practice enough in the language that seems difficult either Hindi or English. Translate paragraphs, read newspapers, write essays as it will help to increase your speed and will ease your vocabulary.
It’s all about the knowledge you have gained through the years
SSC JHT Paper 2 is not only about a week’s practice but the knowledge you have gained over the years while studying etc. You need to utilize your knowledge of previous years to ace the Paper 2 exam.
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022
- SSC CGL Salary
- Previous Year SSC CGL Exam Analysis
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Check Previous Years Cut Off