BRO Recruitment 2022
BRO Recruitment 2022 Notification Out: Border Road Organization (BRO) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Store Keeper Technical (SKT) / Multi Skilled Worker (MSW). As per the BRO Recruitment 2022 Notification, a total of 876 vacancies in General Reserve Engineer Force will be filled by the Indian Nationals (Only Males). Among 876 vacancies, 499 are for Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) and 377 are for Store Keeper (Technical). Candidates who are interested in the BRO Recruitment 2022 must read the article till the end to know about the Vacancy details, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Salary, etc.
Latese Update: BRO has extended the last day to apply for BRO Recruitment 2022 that is 11th July 2022. Interested Candidates can now apply for the same by downloading the application form link given in this article.
BRO Recruitment 2022: Overview
BRO has released the BRO Recruitment 2022 on the official website. Only Male candidates are allowed to apply for the 876 vacancies released through BRO Recruitment 2022. Have a look at some important details about BRO Recruitment 2022 Notification to be conducted by the Border Roads Organization from the table below. The details will be updated as we get more information regarding the recruitment process.
|Recruitment Organization||Border Roads Organization (BRO)|
|Post Name||Store Keeper Technical / Multi Skilled Worker|
|Last Date||11th July 2022|
|Total No. of Vacancy||876|
|Salary /Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
BRO Recruitment 2022 Notification
BRO has issued the BRO Recruitment 2022 Notification for the posts of Store Keeper Technical and Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static). Interested candidates who want to gather information about BRO Recruitment 2022 can go through this article. We have provided the BRO Notification PDF and Application Form Download Link below.
BRO Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
The BRO Recruitment 2022 has been started with the release of the official notification. Candidates must bookmark this page for future updates.
|Application Start Date||28th May 2022|
|Application Ending Date||11th July 2022|
|Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
BRO Recruitment Vacancy 2022
A total number of 876 vacancies has been announced through BRO Recruitment 2022. Candidates can check the category wise breakdown of the BRO Recruitment 2022 tabulated below-
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||164||177||18||90||50||499|
|Store Keeper Technical||157||103||38||53||26||377|
BRO Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria i.e. the educational qualification and age limit are provided below as per the BRO Recruitment 2022 Notification. Candidates must satisfy and fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the BRO Recruitment 2022.
- Only Male candidates are allowed to apply for the post of Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) and Store Keeper (Technical).
A candidate must be either:-
- a citizen of India,
a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
BRO Recruitment 2022-Educational Qualification
|Store Keeper (Technical)||377||(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
(ii) Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State
Council for Vocational Training.
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||499||(i) 10 Plus 2 from a recognized Board or equivalent;
(ii) Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or
engineering equipment. Desirable: Three years experience in stores establishment
BRO Recruitment 2022- Age Limit
- Multi Skilled Worker – 18 to 25 Years
- Store Keeper Technical – 18 To 27 Years
- Relaxable for Government servants up to 40 years in case of general candidates and up to 45 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or order issued by the Central Government from time to time.
BRO Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
The selection process under BRO Recruitment 2022 will be done based on the candidate’s performance in the following stages. Candidates need to qualify the required stages. The Selection Process of BRO Recruitment 2022 consists of four stages:
- Written Exam – Candidates will be initially selected based on Provisional Merit List in Written Test only and candidates will be screened for further recruitment process based on written marks for physical and practical trade tests.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET / PST)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Centre for Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) and Written Test – All tests would be conducted at GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Alandi Road, Pune – 411015, however in case of any administrative constraints the tests may be held in an de-centralized manner. The candidates would be allocated center close to the place of their residence as per address in application (discretion of department would be final for allotment of the center).
BRO Recruitment 2022- Exam Pattern
Written examination for both the posts will be conducted by BRO through BRO Recruitment 2022. Candidates can check the Exam Pattern for the written examination.
|MSW Driver Engine Static||
|Store Keeper Technical||NIL||100|
BRO Recruitment 2022- Salary
The salary for the posts announced through BRO Recruitment 2022 is as follows:
- Multi Skilled Worker – Pay Level 2 Rs 19900-63200 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Store Keeper Technical – Pay Level 1 Rs 18000-56900 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official site of BRO i.e. www.bro.gov.in
- Read the official notification of Border Road Organization before applying for the same.
- Download the offline application form given on the official website.
- Carefully fill all the details required in the application form and Upload Required Documents & Photo And Signature.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Send the application through a Registered post to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh division of Leh & Ladakh (UT), Andaman & Nicobar Islands (UT)
and Lakshadweep (UT).
- the below mentioned address.
- Application should be submitted on or before 30/04/2022.
BRO Recruitment- FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are announced through BRO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are total 876 vacancies announced through BRO Recruitment 2022.
Q2. What is the last date to apply for BRO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date for BRO Recruitment 2022 is 11th July 2022.
Q3. Can female candidates apply for BRO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. No, female candidates cannot apply for BRO Recruitment 2022.