World Blood Donor Day: Donating blood isn’t so common, and there are very few dedicated numbers of people who do it regularly. You may find that that there are people who might have done it for just once and a lot of others who wouldn’t have donated blood at all. There are several misconceptions regarding blood donations that make people apprehensive about donating. It has to be known that the blood you donate can save precious lives. World blood donor day is celebrated on June 14th to create that awareness and make people understand how crucial it is to donate blood.
World Blood Donor Day 2020 Theme: Safe Blood Saves Lives
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Check List of Important Days in June||Coronavirus Questions: Know Everything About Coronavirus|
The blood you donate will be regenerate in your body within weeks, and you need not fear that you will damage your body by donating blood. People can donate blood regularly in a safe, prescribed manner. The blood gets donated to treatments as well as urgent medical interventions. During surgery for medical conditions, accident victims, maternal as well as neonatal care all need blood for life-saving purposes.
Many of the countries getting safe blood is a struggle as there is no equipment to test the blood. Only a minor percentage of the population can procure safe blood for medical usage, mainly seen in developed countries. The developing countries have very few hospitals that can afford the equipment, thus resulting in an inadequate supply of safe blood.
|Check List Of Important Days & Dates Of The Year||What is PPE kit? Know all about Personal Protective Equipment|
Lack of awareness about voluntary unpaid blood donation has to be created. The world blood donor day is celebrated to get the government along with policymakers to work with NGOs to initiate the motivation towards safe blood donation. The objectives are clear and laid out pretty simply
- Encouraging people to donate blood as well thank them
- Awareness creation as to how donating blood can save lives
- Safe blood donation can lead to effective health care
- Mobilizing support from all quarters to strengthen the blood donation campaigns
These initiatives will bring in positive change to the communities to have access to safe and quality assured blood and blood product. It may help not only emergency but in normal situations as well. On world blood donor day, the theme and objectives are chosen specifically targeting regions wherein there still is a need for awareness regarding blood donation. It is the day wherein
- National health authorities
- National blood transfusion services
- Volunteer doctors
|Post Lockdown: Updated Exam Calendar For All Govt. Exams||13 Reasons Why You Should Prepare For The Govt. Exams|
all come together to provide adequate resources and help put systems in place and infrastructure and hold blood donation camps, as seminars or street plays to depict the importance of safe blood transfusion. They work for
- Improve the collection of blood got from voluntary blood donors
- To provide quality donor care
- To promote and implement the right clinical usage of the blood collected
- To set up systems of surveillance for the entire process of blood transfusion
The world donor day is like a huge campaign drive to help people understand the thought of saving lives and how gratifying it would be a lifesaver by giving some of your blood. It also demonstrates to the people to carry on donating, and there is no harm in donating blood regularly.