UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Accountant for 240 vacancies against advt. no. 06/VSA/2021/AA. Interested candidates can now apply till 9th November 2021. The online computer-based test is scheduled for the second week of December 2021 (Tentatively). The candidates must go through the details provided below.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
All the important dates have been provided below. Candidates can apply online till 9th November 2021.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||18-10-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee|
|Date for Payment of Fee (Offline) through SBI Challan|
|Date for CBT Examination||Second Week on December 2021 [REVISED]|
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Vacancy Details
UPPCL has released a total of 240 vacancies for the recruitment of Assistant Accountant.
|Post Code||Post Name||Total|
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment Notification
UPPCL has released the official notification on the official website candidates can download the notification PDF from the link provided below.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment process candidates must go through the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment process.
- Candidates should possess Degree (Commerce)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- For SC/ ST Uttar Pradesh Candidates: Rs. 826/- (Including GST)
- For Unreserved/ EWS Category/ OBC : Rs. 1180/- (Including GST)
- For Physically Handicap (Only Processing Charges): Rs.12/- (Including GST)
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking by using Debit/ Credit card/ SBI bank Challan.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment Online Application Link
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Online application has already begun candidates can apply online till 28th October 2021. The candidates can apply online from the links provided below.
You may also like to read this: