SSC GD Preparation Strategy 2024
Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC GD Exam every year for the huge number of vacancies and the candidates must be looking for the perfect strategy to crack the SSC GD Exam 2024. The candidates must thoroughly prepare each section of the subject. We are here with the SSC GD Preparation Strategy to grab this opportunity to get succeeded in the examination. Preparing in advance means that you are preparing for the big competition that candidates have to face that year. This can be your positive point to get the desired success early. Candidates can go through the below article for SSC GD Preparation Strategy 2024.
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern
As per the exam pattern, there will be a total number of 80 questions having a total weightage of 160 marks. The total time duration of the SSC GD Constable 2023 written exam will be 60 minutes. There will be four sections in SSC GD 2024 Written Test- GK, Reasoning, Mathematics, and English/Hindi.
- Each question will carry 2 marks
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
|Parts||Name of Disciplines||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and reasoning||20||40||60 minutes|
|Part-B||General Awareness and General Knowledge||20||40|
SSC GD Constable Preparation Strategy 2024
1. Give every Section Equal Preparation
Don’t think that only preparing for some sections of the exam can give you an overall score. You must focus on all the topics properly to increase your overall score. Prepare according to the syllabus.
2. Practice the Previous Year’s Question Paper
Before going for the exam candidate must practice every topic. Solve previous year’s papers and try to learn the pattern of questions asked. Practice will increase your speed and accuracy without wasting time practice, practice, and practice. This will also help to manage time and will increase your paper-solving speed.
3. Mock Test
Daily online Mock Test is a must. These mock tests will help you to prepare for the actual exam and give you an idea of how to handle the pressure and situation during the exam. This will help you to feel more confident and understand where you are lacking. While solving the mock prepare yourself as if you are in the real exam and make a strategy of how you are going to attempt the questions. Make a sequence of attempting the questions.
4. Always Adopt a Strategy
There is no particular order to answer the questions. Therefore, a smart tactic that candidates can use here is to attempt the more difficult questions/ sections initially, leaving the easy ones for the end. Alternatively, since the difficult sections require a lot of time, candidates could also complete the easier sections at first, since these questions are less time-consuming and could affect their overall performance.
5. Stay Calm and read the question properly
To make sure you crack the exam with a good score, it is necessary to stay calm while taking the exam. Don’t think too much and be patient. Candidates must read each and every question properly before marking the right answer.
6. Time Management
It is the key to cracking any kind of exam. If you will properly manage the timing during the exam without panic. You are halfway there. Candidates must prepare themselves according to this.
SSC GD Constable Section-Wise Preparation Strategy 2024
SSC GD Constable Exam consists of four sections/subjects and candidates are required to have basic knowledge of these subjects. Here we discuss some important preparation strategies for SSC GD Constable Exam 2024. The four sections/subjects included in SSC GD Constable exam are as follows:
- Elementary Mathematics
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Knowledge & General Awareness
- English/Hindi Language
SSC GD Preparation Tips For Elementary Mathematics
Some of the SSC GD Preparation Strategy for Elementary Mathematics are given below:
- Some of the important topics to prepare for the Elementary Mathematics include Discount, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, etc.
- Daily practice of important topic can be helpful for you in time management and solution strategy.
Important topics of Elementary Mathematics are as follows:
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and loss
- Time and Distance
- Number System
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Time and Work etc.
SSC GD Preparation Strategy For General Intelligence & Reasoning
Check out the some important preparation strategy for SSC GD General Intelligence & Reasoning are given below:
- First of all, list down the important topics which will be asked in the upcoming SSC GD Constable exam.
- Make a time table for each topic of the General Reasoning every day.
Important topics of General Intelligence & Reasoning are as follows:
- Coding and Decoding
- Visual Memories
- Similarities & Differences
- Figural Classification
- Relationship Concepts
- Non-verbal series
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Spatial visualization and orientation, etc.
SSC GD Preparation Strategy For General Knowledge and General Awareness
Some of the SSC GD Preparation Strategy for General Knowledge and General Awareness are given below:
- Make a habit of reading newspapers daily to stay well informed about national and international events.
- Study all the subjects related to General Knowledge & General Awareness such as Indian Constitution, History, Geography and General Polity.
- Also make a habit of preparing short notes on topics related to this subject.
Important topics of General Knowledge & General Awareness are as follows:
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- General Polity
- India and its neighboring countries, etc.
SSC GD Preparation Strategy For English/Hindi
Some of the SSC GD Preparation Strategy for English/Hindi are given below:
- Read newspapers regularly and use a dictionary for words you don’t understand.
- To pass this section you should focus on improving your grammar and vocabulary.
Important topics of English/Hindi are as follows:
- Cloze test
- Phrase replacement
- Reading comprehension
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Spotting
- Phrase and idioms meaning, etc.