SSC CGL Exam Date 2021
SSC CGL Exam Date 2020-21: SSC CGL is the biggest examination that recruits a huge number of graduate candidates in India. SSC conducts the examination every year for the recruitment of various subordinate services. The exam is held in 4 stages called Tiers. While the first two are online the latter two are offline exams. Combined Graduate Level Examination-2020-21, Tier-1 examination will be scheduled from August 13 to August 24, 2021 to recruit 7035 vacancies. The online application process for SSC CGL exam was begun on 29th December 2020. The candidates who have successfully registered for the SSC CGL must go through the detailed article as we are providing you details regarding the exam dates, exam pattern, and everything related to the SSC CGL exam.
Latest Updates: The fresh dates for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Dates have been released by SSC.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Dates -> August 13 to August 24, 2021
Click here to check official notice for SSC CGL Exam Dates
SSC CGL Exam Dates
SSC released the SSC CGL 2020-21 notification on 29th December 2020 and Tier 1 exam is being scheduled from May 29th to June 7th, 2021. As per the SSC, all the important dates will be announced soon. All the important dates of the exam have been listed below.
|SSC CGL 2019-2020 Notification Release Date||29th December 2020|
|Last Date to apply for SSC CGL 2020-21||31st January 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2020-21 Exam Date|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2020-21 Result Date||Notified Soon|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2020-21 Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 2020-21 Exam Date||Notified Soon|
SSC CGL Selection Process
In order to get the appointment letter of desired posts, the appearing candidate needs to clear 4 stages of examination. The SSC CGL 2020-21 exam will be conducted in 4 stages, which candidates must clear in order to get into the next stage. The examination stages have been mentioned below:
- Tier 1: Objective Computer-Based (online) Test (MCQs) it contains 100 questions.
- Tier 2: Objective Computer-Based (online) Test (MCQs) with 2 compulsory papers and 2 other papers for specific posts
- Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Pen and Paper mode)
- Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test may vary depending upon the post applied.
SSC CGL 2020-21 Exam Pattern of Tier 1 Exam
- SSC CGL Tier-2 exam is 200 marks.
- A time limit of 60 mins is given to candidates to complete each section of the Exam.
- There is a negative marking of 0.50 marks.
- There is no sectional cut-off.
|S No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||A cumulative time of 60 minutes|
How to prepare for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2020-21?
- Understand the exam pattern and Syllabus for the exam
- Go through the previous year’s question papers to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam over the years.
- Make a list of all the topics in a sheet
- Start making topic wise notes by following live classes, or video courses
- Appear for subject wise daily quizzes on the Adda247 app to test your knowledge
- Take note of the topics that you are having difficulty with and revise your notes
- Practice from the full-length mock tests on a regular basis
- Follow Adda247 for updates, quizzes, papers, and study plan
SSC CGL Exam 2020-21: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria include the educational qualifications and age limit required in order to be eligible for the posts under SSC CGL 2020. One must go through the detailed advertisement and instructions before applying online.
SSC CGL Exam 2020-21: Educational Qualifications
If you are preparing for SSC CGL and thinking of applying for the SSC CGL 2020 then you might want to check the educational eligibility criteria for each post
|SSC CGL Post||SSC CGL 2020-21 Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost & Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/ Masters in Business Studies
|Junior Statistical Officer||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent|
To check the category wise age relaxation and for other FAQs click the link below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will be the SSC CGL Tier 1 2020-21 exam conducted?
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the SSC CGL Tier-I Exam from 13 to 24 August 2021.
Q. What is the time limit for SSC CGL Tier 1 exam?
A time limit of 60 minutes is given to candidates to complete the Exam.
Q. What details are required to download the admit card?
You can download the admit card by entering your roll number/registration number/Name and date of birth.