SSC CGL Exam Date 2020: SSC CGL Tier 2 & Tier 3 Exam Date
SSC CGL Exam Date 2020: The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam was conducted from 3rd to 9th March 2020. All the candidates who were successfully able to clear the SSC CGL Tier 1 will appear in the SSC CGL Tier 2 and SSC CGL Tier 3 exam. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the revised SSC exam calendar 2020-21. As per the SSC exam dates 2020-21 released, SSC CGL 2020-21 notification will be released on December 21, 2020. The SSC CGL 2019 tier 2 exam will be conducted from 2nd November 2020 to 5th November 2020 and SSC CGL Tier 3 will be held on 22nd November 2020. For all the candidates who successfully cleared the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam, we are here providing details regarding the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam dates, exam pattern and everything related to SSC CGL Tier 2 exam.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
SSC CGL Exam Dates
SSC released the SSC CGL 2019-20 notification on 22nd October 2019 and Tier 1 exam was conducted from 3rd March to 9th March 2020. As per the SSC exam dates 2020-21 released, SSC CGL 2020-21 notification will be released on December 21, 2020. All the important dates of the exam have been listed below.
|SSC CGL 2019-2020 Notification Release Date||22nd October 2019|
|Last Date to apply for SSC CGL 2019||25th November 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2019 Exam Date||3rd-9th March 2020 [CBE]|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2019 Result Date||1st July 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2019 Exam Date||02.11.2020 to 05.11.2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 2019 Exam Date||22-11-2020|
|SSC CGL 2020-21 notification Date||December 21, 2020|
SSC CGL Selection Process
In order to get the appointment letter of desired posts, the appearing candidate needs to clear 4 stages of examination. The SSC CGL 2020 exam will be conducted in 4 stages, that candidates must clear in order to get into the next stage. The examination stages have been mentioned below:
- Tier 1: Objective Computer-Based (online) Test (MCQs) it contains 100 questions.
- Tier 2: Objective Computer-Based (online) Test (MCQs) with 2 compulsory papers and 2 other papers for specific posts
- Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Pen and Paper mode)
- Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test may vary depending upon the post applied.
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Pattern of Tier 2 Exam
SSC CGL Tier-2 exam is of 200 marks. A time limit of 2 hours is given to candidates to complete each section of the Exam. For physically handicapped students, the cumulative time to complete the Tier-II exam is increased to 2 hours 40 minutes.
|S No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|1||Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 hours|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV
- Paper-3 is only for the post of “Statistical Investigator Gr. II” & “Compiler”.
- Paper-4 is only for the post of “Assistant Audit Officer”.
- The computer will be provided by the Commission at the Centre/venue notified for the purpose. Candidates shall not be allowed to bring their Keyboard.
How to prepare for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2020?
- Understand the exam pattern and Syllabus for the exam
- Go through the previous year question papers to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam over the years.
- Make a list of all the topics in a sheet
- Start making topic wise notes by following live classes, or video courses
- Appear for subject wise daily quizzes on Adda247 app to test your knowledge
- Take note of the topics that you are having difficulty with and revise its notes
- Practice from the full-length mock tests on a regular basis
- Follow Adda247 for updates, quizzes, papers and study plan
SSC CGL Exam 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria include the educational qualifications and age limit required in order to be eligible for the posts under SSC CGL 2020. One must go through the detailed advertisement and instructions before applying online.
SSC CGL Exam 2020: Educational Qualifications
If you are preparing for SSC CGL and thinking of applying for the SSC CGL 2020 then you might want to check the educational eligibility criteria for each post
|SSC CGL Post||SSC CGL 2020 Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost & Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/ Masters in Business Studies
|Junior Statistical Officer||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent|
To check the category wise age relaxation and for other FAQs click the link below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will be the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam conducted?
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the SSC CGL Tier-II Exam from 2nd November 2020 to 5th November 2020.
Q. What is the time limit for each section of SSC CGL Tier 2 exam?
A time limit of 2 hours is given to candidates to complete each section of the Exam.
Q. What details are required to download the admit card?
You can download the admit card by entering your roll number/registration number/Name and date of birth.