SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2023
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Today: The Staff Selection Commission successfully conducted the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam on 2nd March 2023 across the country. The expert team of SSCADDA has done the SSC CGL Exam Analysis after receiving feedback from candidates who appeared in the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam today. Candidates must read this article to check the difficulty level of the exam, good attempts and topics from which questions were asked in each section. Check here today’s SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2023.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2023
According to the candidates who appeared in today’s exam of SSC CGL Tier 2, the overall difficulty level of the exam was easy-moderate. According to the revised exam pattern, the SSC CGL Tier-2 exam will be conducted in 3 phases- Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3. Paper I is compulsory for all posts, Paper II for candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and Paper III for candidates who apply for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 6th March 2023
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 4th March 2023
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 3rd March 2023
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Today: Good Attempts
The exam review obtained from students of the SSC CGL Tier 2 2023 exam has been provided in the table below. The good attempts and level of examination we share are purely from the point of view of the candidates who appeared in the exam.
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2023|
|S.No.||Subject||Good Attempts||Level of Exam|
|2||Reasoning and General Intelligence||25-26||Easy|
|3||English Language and Comprehension||41-42||Easy|
|5||Computer Knowledge Test||13-15||Moderate-difficult|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2023: General Awareness
The General Awareness section contains 25 questions for 75 mark. This section is important from the scoring perspective. In this section, candidates can get the advantage of scoring more in less time. There were 5 questions were asked from Current Affairs. The questions asked are as follows:
- Which of the following organization has headquarters in Montreal?
- What is the date of 2nd roundtable conference?
- One question from Rajasthan Folk Dance.
- Who is the 77th Grand Master in Chess?
- Who Author of fearless Book?
- What is the full form PDF?
- Formula of Benzene
- Which is the first hydrogen based train in India?
- 2012 under-19 cricket world cup captain?
- Which state has lowest literacy rate?
- One question from “Atal Pension Scheme”.
- Which player received major Dhyanchand award recently?
- One question from Rabi crop.
- location & establishment of khetri– statement based 3 questions
- One question asked from south western monsoon
- National Film Fare Award Best Director.
- One question from Khelo India Youth.
- Article related to Budget (112 Article)
- Estimate Commitee related question asked.
- Morley Minto Reform is known by which name?
- current Affairs India’s ranking in Human Development Index
- Sports related Award
- Satendranath Bose research related one question
- Vitamin K is related to which of the following.
- Riboflavin related to what
SSC CGL Exam Analysis: Reasoning and General Intelligence
The reasoning section contains 30 questions for 90 marks. Here in the table provided below, candidates can check the SSC CGL Exam Analysis for reasoning and General Intelligence section.
Seating Arrangement Centre Facing 6 persons.
|Topics||No. Of Questions Asked||Level Of Exam|
|Series (Image Based)||2-3||difficult|
|Order & Ranking||1||Easy|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis: Mathematical Abilities
Candidates who appeared in the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam 2023 conducted on 2nd March 2023 found the difficulty level of the Mathematical Abilities section as easy-moderate. There were 30 questions asked from the quantitative aptitude section having the weightage of 90 marks.
- One question asked from conditional probability
- Some questions asked from installments
- What will be the annual installment in four equal installments at the rate of 15% per annum simple interest on a loan of Rs.3920?
- If income tax rate increases by 18%, then net income decreases by 2%. what was income tax rate?
- Sin C+ Sin D
|Topics||No. Of Questions Asked||Level of Exam|
|Time & Work||1||Easy|
|Time, Speed & Distance||1||Easy|
|Profit & Loss||2||Easy|
|Mean, Median, Mode||1||Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2023: English Language and Comprehension
As per the feedback of candidates, the English Language section was easy. In the table given below, candidates can check the number of topics from which questions were asked along with the difficulty level.
- Synonyms-> Catastrophic , Exclude
- Antonyms-> Devil, colossal
- Idioms-> In vogue, Hold water, at a stone’s throw, kick in the teeth
- Cloze Test-> 1
- One word substitution : One who praises himself, Willfull distruction
- Fill in the blanks with words: Rote, root and Route words
- Reading Comprehension-> 3 passage
-1 on balloon sent by china-> 3 qstns
-1 Story Based(lengthy)-> 4 qstns,
-1 Story based-> 4 qstns
|Topic||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Fill in the Blanks||2||Easy-moderate|
|Idioms and Phrases||3||Easy|
|One Word Substitution||3||Easy|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis: Computer Knowledge Test
The difficulty level of this section was moderate-difficult. Candidates can find the no. of questions asked from each topic in this section.
No. of Questions-> 20
- HTML question was asked
- One question from Hard disk asked.
- DVD full form
- Computer MS-Word related maximum question
- Classification odd one out based on computer: Ms-Word, Ms-Excel. Onenote and Presentation
- Trojan virus- statement based qstn
- Which among the following is the fastest CPU
- Which is the Shortcut key of Hyperlink.
- One question from Function key
- One question from Router.
- Which divide that connects two computers together
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis Video