SSC CGL 2019 Apply Online
SSC CGL 2019-20 notification was out on 22nd October 2019. Are you confused regarding how to apply online for the SSC CGL 2019-20? Need not worry. We are providing you with the steps for SSC CGL 2019-20 to apply online form with the complete procedure and details. The last date to fill online for SSC CGL 2019-20 exam is 25th November 2019. Only 5 Days Left to apply online for SSC CGL 2019-20, candidates should not wait for the last day to apply for SSC CGL 2019-20. You can get the official link to apply online for SSC CGL 2019 in this post. We have already provided the detailed SSC CGL 2019-20 notification, eligibility criteria, Vacancy, salary, etc Check the procedure to apply online for SSC CGL 2019-20.
SSC CGL 2019 Important Dates
SSC CGL 2019 Notification: Start date to apply
|Last Date to apply for SSC CGL 2019||25-11-2019|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier-I Exam Date||2nd-11th March 2020 [CBE]|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier-II Exam Date||22.06.2020 to 25.06.2020 (CBE)*|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier- III Exam Date||22.06.2020 to 25.06.2020 (CBE)*|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier-IV Exam Date||–|
Last Date SSC CGL Apply Online 2019: Application fee
- The required application fee is Rs. 100/- except female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. The Challan form will be generated online.
SSC CGL Online Application 2019: Steps to apply online
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
I. One Time Registration
II. Filling of Online Application for the Examination
SSC CGL Apply Online 2019: Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- For One-Time Registration, click on “Register Now‟ link provided in the “Login‟ Section
2. The one-time Registration process requires filling up of the following information:
a. Basic Details
b. Additional Details and Contact Details
c. Uploading of the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
3. First, update all the basic details. Few critical details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc) are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form, for verification purpose and to avoid any mistakes. If there is a mismatch between the original and verify data column, an indication will be given in the red text.
4. When the Basic Details are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID.
5. You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted. Login using your Registration Number as username and auto-generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password, when prompted on the first login. After a successful password change, you need to log in again using your Registration Number and changed password.
6. Now, Upload the Additional Details and Contact Details.
7. Upload your recent Photo and Signature.
8. Save the information provided. Click on Final Submit. Upon clicking “Final Submit‟ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at the designated field to complete the Registration Process.
After completion of the registration process, “Basic Details‟ can be changed only twice. THEREFORE BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS WHILE MAKING ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam: Major Changes Announced In SSC CGL 2019-20[CLICK HERE]
- SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
SSC CGL 2019 Apply Online: Part-II (Online Application Form)
1. Log in to the online system on https://ssc.nic.in/ through your Registration Number and password.
2. Click the “Apply‟ link in the “Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019‟ section under the “Latest Notifications‟ tab.
3. Confirm your details entered during Registration and enter details such as educational qualifications, and other details.
4. Information with regard to Photo and Signature will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration Data. Go through the declarations carefully and click on “I agree” checkbox if you accept the same. Fill up the Captcha code. Preview and verify the information provided by you and Submit the Application
5. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of the fee. Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
6. When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take the printout of the application form for their own records.
- Which books are the best for SSC CGL 2019 Exam?
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2019
- How to Score 40+ marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier-1