The RRB NTPC CBT Stage 2 Exam consists of 3 mandatory sections viz. General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and Mathematics for maximum marks of 120 with 90 minutes duration. To ace all these sections, you need to practice thoroughly with the help of mock tests.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern of the written exam from the table below.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||50||50||90 Minutes|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||35||35|
- Negative marking of 1/3 is there.
- Stage 1 is screening nature.
- The candidates selected for stage 2 is 20 times the number of vacancies for each post.
- Normalization of marks will be done
Eventuating the requirement of Mock Tests in order to create an exam-like environment, bringing celerity in your instant speed and improving time management, Adda247 is conducting the All India mock test for RRB NTPC CBT-2 on 21st January 2022. Link to attempt RRB NTPC free mock on Adda247 App is available in this article.
Why should you attempt the free Maha Mock?
- Will give you an idea of the questions likely to be asked in the exam
- Provide you with the exam like environment
- Will help you to practice and prepare yourself for the upcoming exam
- Video solutions will be provided on the next day
- You can analyze your performance and work on your weaker areas
- All India Rank will be updated
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination
- Click Here for RRB NTPC Exam Dates
- RRB NTPC General Awareness Capsule PDF | Download Now