RRB NTPC Exam by Railway for 35,208 vacancies may be conducted this year where aspirants can grab a lucrative govt. job in the railway department. Aspirants should not wait for the NTPC Exam date, instead, they should start preparing for the stage I. The RRB NTPC CBT Stage I Exam consists of 3 mandatory sections viz. General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and Mathematics for maximum marks of 100 with 90 minutes duration. To ace all these sections, you need to practice thoroughly with the help of mock tests.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Check the exam pattern of the written exam from the table below.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||40||40||90 Minutes|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
- The exam duration for PWD candidates is 120 Minutes.
- Negative marking of 1/3 is there.
- Stage 1 is screening nature.
- The candidates selected for stage 2 will be 20 times the number of vacancies for each post.
- Normalization of marks will be done
Eventuating the requirement of Mock Tests in order to create an exam like environment, bringing celerity in your instant speed and improving time management, Adda247 is conducting the All India mock test for RRB NTPC on 2nd September 2020 at 11 AM. Get link to attempt free mock on Adda247 App in this article. The top performers in the exam will be awarded gifts to help you out in the exam preparation. So make sure to attempt the mock and give it your best shot.
Why should you attempt the free Maha Mock?
- Will give you an idea of the questions likely to be asked in the exam
- Provide you with the exam like environment
- Will help you to practice and prepare yourself for the upcoming exam
- Video solutions will be provided on the next day
- You can analyze your performance and work on your weaker areas
- All India Rank will be updated