RRB NTPC Exam by Railway for 35,208 vacancies may be conducted this year where aspirants can grab a lucrative govt. job in the railway department. Aspirants should not wait for the NTPC Exam date, instead, they should start preparing for the stage I. The RRB NTPC CBT Stage I Exam will be tentatively held from 15th of December 2020 which consists of 3 mandatory sections viz. General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and Mathematics for maximum marks of 100 with 90 minutes duration. To ace all these sections, you need to practice thoroughly with the help of mock tests.
Check the exam pattern of the written exam from the table below.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||40||40||90 Minutes|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
- The exam duration for PWD candidates is 120 Minutes.
- Negative marking of 1/3 is there.
- Stage 1 is screening nature.
- The candidates selected for stage 2 will be 20 times the number of vacancies for each post.
- Normalization of marks will be done
Eventuating the requirement of Mock Tests in order to create an exam like environment, bringing celerity in your instant speed and improving time management, Adda247 is conducting the All India mock test for RRB NTPC on 3rd November 2020 at 11 AM. Link to attempt RRB NTPC free mock on Adda247 App is available in this article. The top performers in the exam will be awarded gifts to help you out in the exam preparation. So make sure to attempt the mock and give it your best shot.
Why should you attempt the free Maha Mock?
- Will give you an idea of the questions likely to be asked in the exam
- Provide you with the exam like environment
- Will help you to practice and prepare yourself for the upcoming exam
- Video solutions will be provided on the next day
- You can analyze your performance and work on your weaker areas
- All India Rank will be updated