RRB NTPC 2019 Exam notification was released by Railway for 35,277 posts on its official website where aspirants can grab a lucrative govt. job in the railway department. The exam is expected to be tentatively held in the month of October – November. Aspirants should not wait for the NTPC Exam date, instead, they should start preparing for the stage I.
The RRB NTPC CBT Stage I Exam consists of 3 mandatory sections viz. General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and Mathematics for maximum marks of 100 with 90 minutes duration. To ace all these sections, you need to practice thoroughly with the help of mock tests.
Eventuating the requirement of Mock Tests in order to create an exam like environment, bringing celerity in your instant speed and improving time management, Adda247 conducted the All India Maha Mock for RRB NTPC Exam 2019. The free video solutions for the same was provided on our youtube channel on 17th August. In case you missed the session, do not worry you can still watch and learn. Below is the complete video for the RRB NTPC Maha Mock Solutions.
Want to attempt the RRB NTPC Maha mock? Check the below links to attempt on Adda247 Store and Adda247 App:
Why should you attempt the free Maha Mock?
- Will give you an idea of the questions likely to be asked in the exam
- Provide you with the exam like environment
- Will help you to practice and prepare yourself for the upcoming exam
- Video solutions will be provided on the next day
- You can analyze your performance and work on your weaker areas
- All India Rank will be updated
The link to attempt the free maha mock will be provided in this article once it is activated. Candidates can come here and attempt the mock.
Click on the below links for details:
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 : Check FAQs
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 | Read NTPC Exam Pattern
- RRB NTPC Recruitment: Apply Online
- RRB JE: Study Plan
- SSC CGL: Study Plan