RRB NTPC 2019 notification was released for 35,208 posts where aspirants lakhs of aspirants applied online to grab a lucrative govt. job in the railway department. The exam is expected to be tentatively held in the month of November-December. Aspirants should not wait for the RRB NTPC Exam date and start preparing for the stage I exam.
The RRB NTPC CBT Stage I Exam consists of 3 mandatory sections viz. General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and Mathematics for maximum marks of 100 with 90 minutes duration. To ace all these sections and score decent marks, you need to practice thoroughly with the help of mock tests.
To make sure candidates are ahead of their peers in this competitive environment, Adda247 is providing the RRB NTPC Maha Mock for stage I where you can analyze your performance and attempt questions based on the latest exam pattern. The Maha Mock will be conducted on Adda247 App on 9th October 2019 And and It will Condcuted on Add247 Store on 10th October 2019. It will be live from 1:30 PM and candidates can attempt it after the same. The link to attempt the free maha mock will be provided in this article once it is activated. Stay tuned on 9th October to attempt RRB NTPC free Maha Mock.
Why should you attempt the free Maha Mock of RRB NTPC Stage I?
- Will give you an idea of the questions likely to be asked in the exam
- Provide you with the exam like environment
- Will help you to practice and prepare yourself for the upcoming exam
- Video solutions will be provided on the next day
- You can analyze your performance and work on your weaker areas
- All India Rank will be updated
Click on the below links for details:
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 | Read NTPC Exam Pattern
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Analysis
- RRB NTPC Exam Syllabus
- Complete RRB NTPC General Awareness Syllabus 2019
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut Off