Railway Recruitment Cell has released North Central Railway notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices Vacancy in various trades. The railways have released the notification for the recruitment of 1664 vacancies. candidates can apply online from 2nd November 2021 i.e. today. The last date to fill the application is 1st December 2021. Candidates need to apply online only and Pay the fee Online. Selection will be done on the basis of merit which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI. The interested candidates must fill the form as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute hustle. In this article, we are providing you the details regarding the application process, apply online link, the detailed notification, and the criteria to apply for the examination.
North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||2nd November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||1st December 2021|
North Central Railway Act Apprentice Vacancy Details
The details of the vacancy have been updated in the below table. The candidates must go through the vacancy details before applying for any recruitment process.
|Prayagraj – Mech. Dept||364|
|Prayagraj – Elect Dept||339|
North Central Railway Act Apprentice Notification PDF
The Railway Recruitment Cell has released the official notification for the recruitment of North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2021. The total vacancies released for the recruitment is 1664. Candidates can download the official notification from the below link.
North Central Railway Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the north-central railway recruitment the candidates must go through the detailed eligibility criteria. The educational qualification and ages have been given below.
- Candidate Should possess Matriculation or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks.
- For Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman, & Carpenter: Candidates should have 8th class & ITI/ Trade Certificate.
- Technical Qualification: ITI Certificate/ National Trade Certificate.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women Applicants: NIL
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- Pay the fee through Online
How to apply online for ACT APPRENTICES?
- Applicants are required to apply online only from the official website www.rrcpryl.org.
- Candidates need to fill the detailed information about their personal details, educational qualification and others asked in the application form.
- Go through the detailed notification for the detailed application process.
- Candidates can directly apply online by clicking on the below link.
North Central Railway Act Apprentice: FAQ
Q.How many vacancies are available for NCR Apprentice 2021?
Ans: A total of 1664 vacancies are released.
Q.What is the last date to apply for North Central Railway 2021?
Ans: 1st December 2021 is the last date to apply online for the NCR Apprentice.
Q.What is the starting date for NCR Apprentice Application Form?
Ans: The online application begins on 2nd November 2021.
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern – Check Here
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Analysis