RRC WR Recruitment 2023
RRC WR Recruitment 2023: The Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway (RRC-WR) has announced a recruitment drive for the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) 2023. The last date to apply online for the application process for the RRC WR GDCE 2023 is August 31, 2023. In RRC WR Recruitment 2023, there are a total of 1498 vacancies available for various positions. The RRC WR GDCE 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a career in the railways. The exam offers a variety of safety-related job roles, with an impartial and transparent selection procedure. Interested candidates continue reading for more information on the RRC WR Recruitment 2023 in the article below.
Western Railway Recruitment 2023
Are you a motivated and passionate Western Railway employee wanting to advance your career? This is your opportunity! Western Railway Recruitment 2023 (RRC-WR) has offered an exciting opportunity through the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) 2023. This is your opportunity to shine and establish a rewarding future in the railway sector. Western Railway Recruitment 2023 notification has announced 1498 vacancies under different positions.
RRC WR Recruitment 2023 Notification
Western Railway has released the official notification for RRC WR Recruitment 2023 through Adv. No. GDCE 01/2023 on July 31st, 2023 on the official website. The notification PDF mentions the detailed information related to Western Railway Recruitment 2023 such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, etc. Candidates can find the direct link below to download the official notification PDF for RRC WR Recruitment 2023
RRC WR Recruitment 2023: Overview
We have tabulated an overview of RRC WR Recruitment 2023 for all interested candidates.
|RRC WR Recruitment 2023|
|Advertisement No.||GDCE 01/2023|
|Official Notification Release Date||July 31st , 2023|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||August 2, 2023|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||August 31, 2023 [Last Date to Apply Online]|
RRC WR Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The online application procedure for RRC WR Recruitment 2023 began on August 2, 2023, and the last date to apply online is August 31, 2023. Candidates can use the direct link provided below to fill out their online applications for RRC WR Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates are advised to apply online before the last date to avoid any technological error.
RRC WR Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
The important dates for RRC WR Recruitment 2023 are tabulated below
|RRC WR Recruitment 2023: Important Dates|
|Official Notification Release Date||July 31st, 2023|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||August 2, 2023|
|Deadline to Apply Online||August 31st, 2023|
RRC WR Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
In RRC WR Recruitment 2023, there are a total of 1498 vacancies available for various positions. These vacancies are distributed among different positions. Here is the vacancy information for each position.
|RRC WR Recruitment 2023: Vacancies|
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Asst. Loco Pilot||603|
|Technician – III||468|
RRC WR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
All the Applicants, before applying for the RRC WR Recruitment 2023, must carefully read the notification and ensure that they satisfy the Eligibility Criteria for all requirements. Candidates’ applications will be rejected if they do not meet the eligibility requirements.
RRC WR Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
The minimum education qualification required to apply for RRC WR Recruitment 2023 is provided below.
|RRC WR Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification|
|Asst. Loco Pilot||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
|Technician – III|
RRC WR Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Age Limit: Applicants must fall within the age range of 18 to 42 years for
- Age Relaxation: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will receive relaxation in age according to government guidelines. Specifically, SC/ST candidates will have a relaxation of 5 years, and OBC candidates will have a relaxation of 3 years for RRC WR Recruitment 2023
- Age Calculation: The age of candidates will be determined based on their age as of 01.01.2024.
RRC WR Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
The Selection Process for RRC WR Recruitment 2023 includes –
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Aptitude Test (For ALP)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination.
RRC WR Recruitment 2023 Salary
The salary for RRC WR Recruitment 2023 for selected candidates under different posts are tabulated below-
|RRC WR Recruitment 2023: Salary|
|Asst. Loco Pilot||Pay Level (7th CPC) 2|
|Technician – III||Pay Level (7th CPC) 2|
|Junior Engineer||Pay Level (7th CPC) 6|
|Train Manager||Pay Level (7th CPC) 5|
Steps to Apply Online for RRC WR Recruitment 2023
Steps to apply online for RRC WR Recruitment 2023 include:-
- Go to www.rrc-wr.com, the official website of RRC-WR.
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPLICATION” link.
- Choose “New Registration” and provide basic details like HRMS ID, email ID, and mobile number.
- Check your registered email for a confirmation message and use the received Username and Password.
- Log in using the provided Registration Number and Password.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the registration process.
- Upload a recent color photograph (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, up to 200 kb, JPEG format), scanned signature (3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, up to 200 kb, JPEG format), and necessary Educational/Technical Qualification Certificate.
- Keep a printout of your application for Document Verification.
- Review all details for accuracy before submitting the application by clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
|Check Other Links:|
|EMRS Hostel Warden Recruitment 2023|