IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Out: The Intelligence Bureau of India invited online applications for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 and Technical Exam 2022 from 16th April to 07th May 2022. The detailed IB ACIO 2022 Notification was released by the ministry of home affairs in the form of a PDF on the official website i.e. www.mha.nic.in.
IB ACIO 2022
The candidates holding a GATE Score Card for any years of 2020, 2021 & or 2022 can apply online for the 150 vacancies in Computer Science & Technology and Electronics & Communication. The online application started on 16th April 2022. We are providing you the detailed information related to IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 which includes the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important dates, and other important details.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022: Overview
IB ACIOreleased a great opportunity for the candidates holding GATE scores for 150 vacancies. The online application process is now over on 7th May 2022. For the ease of candidates, we have tabulated the detailed IB ACIO Notification 2022 overview below.
|Name of organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of Examination||IB ACIO|
|Conducting Body||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Name||Grade 2 Technical Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||150|
|Notification released||13th April 2022|
|Online Registration||16th April to 07th May 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Notify Soon|
IB ACIO Notification 2022
IB ACIO published a notice for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2/Technical Exam 2022 for 150 vacancies on the official website. The detailed advertisement was released on the official website of the Intelligence Bureau. The candidates can download the detailed IB ACIO Notification 2022 PDF from the link provided below.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
All the important dates related to IB ACIO 2022 are given below. The online application window was active till 7th May 2022.
|Notification Released||13th April 2022|
|IB ACIO Online Application||16th April 2022|
|Last Day to Apply Online||7th May 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fee (Offline)||10th May 2022|
|IB ACIO Tier 1 Admit Card||will be updated|
|IB ACIO Exam Date||will be updated|
|IB ACIO Tier 1 Answer Key||will be updated|
|IB ACIO Tier 1 Result||will be updated|
|IB ACIO Tier 2 Admit Card||will be updated|
|IB ACIO Tier 2 Exam Date||will be updated|
|IB ACIO Interview Date||will be updated|
|IB ACIO Interview Admit Card||will be updated|
IB ACIO Apply Online
Intelligence Bureau has released the IB ACIO 2022 Notification on 13th April 2022 in Employment news of recruitment. The online application for 150 vacancies begins on 16th April 2022 on the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs. The candidates satisfying the mentioned eligibility can apply online for the IB Recruitment 2022 till 7th May 2022. The direct link to IB ACIO apply online is provided below:-
IB ACIO Technical Vacancy 2022
The total number of vacancies released is 150 for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 and Technical in computer science and technology and Electronics and Communication. The category-wise vacancy bifurcation is provided here.
|Name of Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Computer Science & Technology||30||06||06||08||06||56|
|Electronics & Communication
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the recruitment process candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The minimum criteria are educational qualification and age limit. Check here the detailed eligibility criteria for IB ACIO 2022.
IB ACIO Notification 2022 Educational Qualification
- Candidates must possess Valid Gate Scores 2020, 2021 & 2022 in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a recognized University.
- Masters Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or Masters Degree in Computer Applications from a recognized University.
IB ACIO Age Limit
The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years. IB has also mentioned the age relaxation criteria according to the category of candidates. The age relaxation criteria according to the category are as follows:
Age Relaxation Criteria
The Age Relaxation Criteria according to the IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 are given below:
|Departmental Candidates||40 Years|
|Widow Candidates (General Female)||35 Years|
|Widow Candidates (SC/ST/OBC Female)||40 Years|
IB ACIO 2022 Application Fees
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Ex-Serviceman – Exempted
IB ACIO Selection Process
- The IB ACIO 2022 selection process will be done based on GATE Scores ( 2020,2021 & 2022 ) and Interviews.
- The weightage of the GATE Score is 1000 and Interview will be for 175 Marks.
- Candidates appearing for interviews will be required to appear in the psychometric/Aptitude Test, which will be a part of the interview process.
IB ACIO Salary 2022
The candidates appointed in the IB ACIO will be considered Central Government employees and will be eligible for all the Central Government allowances. The candidates will get Level 7 pay with Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400. The candidates will also get Special Security Allowances and cash compensation for duty performed on holidays.
How to Apply for IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
The application form for IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 has been made available on the official website from 16th April to 7th May 2022. Check the steps below to fill out your online application form.
- Go to the official website of IB and find the direct link to apply for the IB ACIO Grade 2/Technical recruitment.
- Click on the direct link and register yourself by filling in all the details like name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- A user id and password will be sent to your mail. Login with user id and password.
- Now, fill in the details carefully and upload the documents step-by-step as directed.
- After entering all the details, Submit them and proceed with the fee payment process through the payment tab.
- Make sure to take a printout of the submitted application form and e-challan.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q. How many vacancies are released by IB ACIO 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 150.
Q. When will the online application for IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 begin?
Ans: The online application begins on 16th April 2022.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the IB ACIO Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 7th May 2022.
Q. Is anyone can apply for IB ACIO 2022 recruitment?
Ans: No. The candidates with GATE scores only can apply for IB ACIO Recruitment 2022.