Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has released the official notification for the UP Preliminary Examination Test (PET) 2021 on the official website i.e. upsssc.gov.in.Uttar Pradesh Government has first time released the notification for the UPSSSC PET exam. Through the UPSSSC PET candidates will be eligible for the various Group C vacancies under UPSSSC. The online registration has begun on 25th May 2021. The last date of the UPSSSC PET Application Form is 21st June 2021. The 10th passed candidates can appear for PET and only qualified candidates can apply for the UPSSSC Mains exam for Group B & C posts.
UPSSSC PET 2021 has been initiated by the Government to make it easier for the applicants and they will not have to apply separately for different vacancies in UPSSSC. The candidates from other states can also apply for UPSSSC PET.In this article, we are providing the steps to apply online for the UPSSSC PET 2021.
UPSSSC PET Notification 2021:Important Dates
Here are some important and official dates released by the UP government regarding the UPSSSC. As the exam dates are not yet disclosed by the Commission. The exam dates will be released soon on the official website.
|Online Registration||25th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||21st June 2021|
|Apply Online Last Date Fees||21st June 2021|
|Last Date to Make changes||28th June 2021|
|Admit Card||To be Notified Soon|
|UPSSSC PET 2021 Exam||To be Notified Soon|
Before applying for UPSSSC PET the candidates must through the detailed eligibility criteria as well as an application fees so that they can easily apply for the process. The candidates must apply online before the last date so as to avoid the last-minute hassle.
UPSSSC PET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to appear for UPSSSC PET 2021 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria as if they do not qualify for the eligibility conditions their application may lead to rejection.
The candidate should have passed their High School (10th) or Intermediate (12th) from a recognised school to be eligible for appearing for the Preliminary Eligibility Test.
Applying candidates must be of Indian nationality. Although it is not specifically stated that the candidate must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh. Students looking to find placements in Uttar Pradesh can apply for the job since the state is the only location for the job placement.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021)
The candidate must be aged between 18 to 40 years as of 1st July 2021. The age relaxations shall be applicable to the following categories:
|Meritorious Sportsperson||5 years|
- Gen / OBC : Rs.185/-
- SC / ST : Rs.95/-
- PwD: Rs.25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode
- Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for UPSSSC PET 2021 is rejected/candidature is found to be ineligible or candidate is unable to appear in the examination.
How to apply online for UPSSSC PET 2021?
- The candidate must visit the official website to register themselves i.e. upsssc.gov.in/.
- The page will appear on your desktop. There you have to click on “Candidate Registration”.
- The next page will appear as shown below. There candidates have to click on “Apply”.
- The next page where the site asks you if you have applied for any post of UP govt exam.
- Before filling in the further information the candidate must be ready with the following details: Name and Date of Birth as per High School Mark Sheet/Certificate, Intermediate Name of the Educational Board, Year of passing, Roll Number, etc,10th and 12th: Name of the Educational Board, Year of passing, Roll Number, Obtained Mark, Total Mark, and Grade equivalent Percentage, Reservation for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged/ Ex-serviceman / Economically Weaker Section (E.W.S.) category shall be given as per the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh norms.
- The below dialogue box will appear on the screen and you have to tick the checkbox and click on “I Agree”.
- The registration form will appear in front of the candidate. The candidate needs to fill in the appropriate and correct information in the registration form.
- After filling in the personal details, scroll down the page and fill in the Academic details in detail like you have to carry your 12th roll number, marks obtained, total marks, grade, etc.
- As discuss above candidates need to fill in all the details very sensitive as it asks for too many details about the academics. The next steps are highlighted in the below screenshot. The next candidates have to upload their signature and scanned passport size photographs.
- After this candidates need to upload all the required documents. The next and last step is fee payment.
- After all the details filled in properly, candidates should take the screenshot and take a printout of it for further purposes.
You may also like to read this: