Government Jobs 2022
Government Jobs 2022: Job alerts for SSC, Railway, State SSC & PSC and Other Govt Jobs Vacancies. What are the latest Government Jobs in India for in 2022? This post will guide you on the plethora of opportunities for the Latest Government Jobs 2022 Vacancies of India. Candidates who are preparing for the upcoming government exams and want to get vacancy’s notification on time can bookmark this page.
A majority of graduates or undergraduates are either preparing for Govt Jobs 2022 examinations or are looking for an option suitable for their career in the future. When it comes to a job that provides you with good pay perks & career growth, a government job is the one that comes to the mind of most people.
There are lots of govt organizations which are releasing the exam dates and recruitment for the huge number of vacancies. We are providing you the Latest alerts for all the Government Jobs of India from states to central govt. Government jobs 2022 vacancy comes every year and for thousands of posts in separate-separate department.
|Government jobs after 12th commerce||Government jobs after 12th|
Latest Govt Jobs
Major exam notifications for the Latest Govt jobs 2022 are here. Get information on Government jobs and vacancies 2022 and important updates for Railway, IBPS, SSC, UPSC, Defence, Indian Oil, DMRC, State Exams, etc. Acquaint yourself with all the latest Government Job Updates and prepare effectively for the same. For all recent Updates, check below:
- SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Out for 4500+ Vacancies – Apply Online Started
- UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022,Answer Key Out for 1273 Vacancies
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 , Apply Online For 113 Various Posts
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification for 445 Vacancies
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 1251 Non Teaching Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 243 Various Vacancies
- MPHC Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 40 Vacancies of JJA
- SSC CGL 2022 Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online
- CCL Recruitment 2022 Notificatio, Last Date to Apply Online for 139 JR Data Entry Operator Posts
- DRDO Recruitment 2022 for CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Cadre Last Date To Apply
- MP Patwari Recruitment 2022-23 Notification Out for 6755 Vacancies
- BPSC 68th Notification 2022 PDF Out 281 Various Vacancies
- Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 3309 Vacancies
- SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2022, 5th December Shift 1
- MP NHM Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 2284 Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2022 for 17291 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts
- MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 3 Recruitment 2022,Last Date to Apply Online for 370 various posts
- UKPSC Jail Warden Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Last Date to Apply Online for 238 vacancies
- RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 3531 Vacancy
- OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF for 1267 Vacancies
- AP Police Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 6511 vacancies
- RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 2521 Vacancies
- FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification, Apply Online for 113 Posts
- FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF, Apply Online for 5156 Vacancies
- FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022, 5043 Vacancies Released
- MP Forest Guard Vacancy 2022 Notification Out for 2112 vacancies
- India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification, Vacancy Out For 98083 Posts
- RRB JE Recruitment 2022 Notification, Apply Online, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 for 567 Posts
- HP High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification, Last Date To Apply For 444 Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2022, Last Date to apply online for 160 Vacancies
- Three women scientists of Indian origin named as Australia’s “Superstars of STEM”
- RRB NTPC 2022 Notification, Exam Date, Latest News
- CSBC Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 Last Date To Apply For 239 Vacancies
- MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification for 200 Vacancies
- TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 2748 Vacancies
- RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022 Last Date To Apply For 200 Vacancies
- SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2022, Apply Online Started
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification for 9000 Vacancies
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Last Date to Apply Online for 465 Vacancies
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2022, Last Date to Apply Online for 45284 Vacancy
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 1262 Vacancies
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for Group A, B & C 254 Vacancy
- JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Out, Apply Online for 1045 Posts in PWD
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022, Last Date to Apply Online for 596 Various Posts
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022 Notification, Last Date to apply for 186 Posts
- MPPSC Exam Calendar 2022 Out, MP Complete Exam Schedule List
- Bihar BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 55 Vacancies
- BSSC Senior Scientist Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification for 131 Vacancies
Government Jobs in India
When it comes to talking about one of the most prestigious jobs with career security and growth, people prefer government jobs 2022 as it contains a peaceful work environment, Career growth, high pay scale, and esteemed posts with a status in the society. Candidates preparing for various government job examinations whether SSC, Railways, UPSC, State Level, PSUs, or any other, look for a website where they can get all the latest updates and information about upcoming govt jobs in one place.
On this page by SSCADDA, aspiring candidates can acquaint themselves with the government jobs latest and their detailed notification. Get all the information including the exam pattern, syllabus, vacancies, eligibility criteria, and selection process for the exams on this page.
Why are Government Jobs a Great Career Option?
A government job in India is considered the best career option by many people as it provides you with the chance to work under the Government and serve the country in the best possible manner. It comes as a preferred career option by the youth due to the benefits it offers. Job Security, a comfortable work environment, high pay scale, various allowances such as leave travel allowance, house allowance, make it worth preparing for. The additional benefit of being in a government job in India is to have a stress-free environment and fixed work timings.
Govt Jobs 2022
Every year, lakhs of vacancies are released in various government departments providing an opportunity to the aspirants to get recruited in a reputed organization. There are 23000 plus latest government jobs 2022 that the young population of the country can apply for. The government’s Govt jobs 2022 are related to various fields such as banking, railways, teaching, defense, pharmacy, engineering, aviation, agriculture, food, etc. Some of the major institutions that conduct the examinations for various government jobs are provided below:
- Staff Selection Commission
- Union Public Service Commission
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Railway Recruitment Board
- Food Corporation of India
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Defense Research & Development Organization
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020
- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Delhi High Court
- Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) etc
Are you a 10th pass and looking for a job as per your qualifications? Need not worry! Great news for 10th pass candidates! Several government jobs for the 10th pass candidates can provide them with a great career option. Check the list of Government jobs 2022 available for the 10th pass:
- SSC MTS (Multitasking Staff)
- DDA Recruitment for the Post of Mali
- RRB Group D Recruitment
- Rajasthan High Court Group D recruitment
- In Postal Circles as Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Southern Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- Home Guards posts
The 12th pass candidates looking for establishing a career in government jobs can apply for 10th pass jobs as well. But there are plenty of options available for 12th pass candidates to grab a govt job in 2021. Check out the latest government jobs for 12th pass students:
- SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary level) for Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operators, Postal Assistant jobs
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission- Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operators, etc
- DSSSB Junior Clerk and other posts
- CBSE Junior Assistant
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission Inter Level Combined Competitive Exam for Lower Divisional Clerk, Typist, Clerk, Forest Guard, etc
- RRB NTPC- Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk.
The graduates involve the candidates who pursued courses such as BSc, BA, Bcom, Btech, BBA, BCA, etc Majority of the students graduating every year are preparing for the latest govt jobs 2020 examinations. Take a look at the major government job examinations for Graduates that can help them get out of unemployment:
- Staff Selection Commission- Combined Graduate Level Examination for the post of Assistant, Sub-inspectors, Auditors, Accountants, Tax Assistant, etc
- Railway Recruitment Board For Non-Technical Popular Categories- Traffic Assistant, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Station Master
- UPSC Civil Services Exam
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam
- SSC CPO exam for SI(Sub Inspector) and ASI Posts in Police departments
- SSC Junior Engineer exam
- SSC Stenographer exam
- ISRO exams for Technical and non-technical posts
State Level Government Job 2022 Exams
India has a total of 28 states and 9 Union Territories. Each state has its own commission and board to conduct the government job examinations. State-level jobs for 10th pass, 12th, and graduates are released every year. To know about the state wise government
jobs to apply, check out the latest state-level government jobs as given below:
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 for Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk, and Junior Assistant- 1760 Vacancies
- Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer, Patwari, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Sectional Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Banks Recruitment 2020:1800+ Vacancies
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)Recruitment 2020 For DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector, And Other Posts: 746 Vacancies
- UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: For 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- BSSC Recruitment 2020: For Inter Level Mains Exam; 12140 Vacancies
- BTSC Recruitment 2020: 303 Vacancies For Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist
- Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: 221 Vacancies
- MPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2020: 216 Vacancies For Assistant
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Apart from the above-mentioned recruitments, the states regularly release thousands of vacancies based on the eligibility criteria. Where can you get the latest government job updates? The latest govt jobs 2022 updates will be provided to the aspiring candidates regularly available in this post.
Adda247 provides the latest information about government jobs useful for candidates of all streams. You will get the direct link to download notifications and apply online for the latest government job. All the details regarding eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancies, exam pattern, application fee have been provided in this post.
Government Jobs 2022: FAQs
Q. How to apply for the latest Govt. Jobs in 2022?
Ans: Check the list of government jobs 2022 given above. If you are interested in any job, click on the link given above, it will take you to that job page. Read all the details and apply for the job.
Q. How can I get notified about the latest Govt. Jobs?
Ans: For regular updates on Govt. Job candidates must bookmark this page, this will notify them regularly.
Q. Does anyone get free jobs alert here?
Ans: Yes, anyone can use the page for free for all the government jobs alerts.
Q. Does this page gets updated regularly for the job notifications?
Ans: Yes. Once the official website releases the notification we cover it on our website as soon as possible.