The Food Corporation of India has released the vacancies for the recruitment of Assistant General Managers in the organization under Category I. The total number of FCI AGM vacancies is 89 released under various departments of FCI (Food Corporation of India). This is a huge opportunity to get a government job in one of the reputed government departments. All the important dates have been provided below. The Apply Online link was active till 31st March 2021 by the FCI Assistant Manager Syllabus. The FCI CAT I exam dates are released and i.e. 17th and 18th July 2021 in two shifts for the post of Assistant General Manager (AGM) for General Administration, Technical, Accounts, Law, and Medical Officer. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website till 18th July 2021. The interested candidates can register themselves from the official website.
- For Category-I, the recruitment is done at the Headquarters Level.
- Category-II & III is done at the Zonal/Regional level.
FCI Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Start Date To Apply Online for FCI Exams||01/03/2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31/03/2021|
|Date of Admit Card||7th July 2021|
|Date of Online Test||17th & 18th July 2021|
FCI AGM Recruitment Vacancy
Food Corporation of India has released a total of 89 vacancies for the recruitment of the Assistant General Manager in various posts like Technical, Law, Medical Officer, Accounts. The details of vacancy distribution have been tabulated below. The highest number of vacancies was in General Administration. As the exam dates are released, admit card will be made available on the official website 10 days prior to the exam,
FCI AGM Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total||Age Limit as on 01/01/2021|
|General Administration (AGM)||30||30 Years|
|Technical (AGM)||27||28 Years|
|Accounts (AGM)||22||28 Years|
|Law (AGM)||8||33 Years|
|Medical Officer||2||35 Years|
FCI Category Wise Vacancy Details
FCI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
|General Administration (AGM)||
|POST||POSTCODE||Maximum Age limit as on 01/01/2021|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||A||30|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||B||28|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||C||28|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||D||33|
FCI Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
FCI Recruitment 2021: Salary
Candidates preparing for the FCI Recruitment can check the pay scale for various posts under FCI. A list of posts with their pay scale is provided below.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|AGM||Rs. 60000 – Rs. 180000/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 160000/-|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||11100-29950|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||11100-29950|
FCI 2021: Selection Process
The selection of the eligible candidates will be made upon the candidate’s performance in the following stages:
- Online Test
FCI Syllabus: Exam Pattern
For Assistant General Manager (General Administration) Posts
|SNo||Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability||45||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|2||General Awareness, Current Affairs||45|
|3||Management and Ethics||45|
|4||Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness||45|
For Assistant General Manager (Technical/Accounts/Law) & Medical Officer Posts
|SNo||Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability||30||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|2||General Awareness, Current Affairs||30|
|3||Management and Ethics||30|
|4||Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answers.
- There will be 180 Multiple Choice Questions to be attempted in 2.5 hours.
- The weightage assigned for Online Test and interview are 90% and 10% respectively
- Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in the Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
For detailed exam patterns and syllabus, refer to the official notification released by the Food Corporation of India.
How to apply for Online FCI Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates to go to the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in} and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Click on the Recruitment button on the homepage.
- A new page will open, click on Category-1 Recruitment.
- Click on the link “For Application Process
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Fill in all information carefully because any mistake in the form can lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Upload the scanned signature and photo before the last date.
- Recheck all mentioned details and make payment of application fee through online mode
- After that click on the “submit” button.
- Download and take a print of the application form for further use.
FCI Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.What is the date for the FCI AGM Exam Date 2021?
Ans: The FCI AGM Examination will be conducted on 17th July and 18th July 2021.
Q. What is the total number of vacancies released by the FCI?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 89 for the FCI recruitment 2021.
Q.What is the pattern of the FCI exam?
Ans: There is a different exam pattern for the online test for the online exam in 2 phases.
Q . What is the FCI exam?
Ans. FCI stands for Food Corporation of India which conducts examinations for multiple posts.
Q . Where to apply for FCI recruitment?
Ans. You can apply for FCI recruitment at http://fci.gov.in/
Q . Is FCI a central govt job?
Ans. Food Corporation of India is a central government organization and hence a central govt job.
Q . What is the age limit to apply for FCI exams?
Ans. The age limit for the FCI exam varies from 25 to 28 depending upon the post.