The Food Corporation of India has released the vacancies for the recruitment of Assistant General Managers in the organization under Category I. The total number of FCI AGM vacancies is 89 released under various departments of FCI (Food Corporation of India). This is a huge opportunity to get a government job in one of the reputed government departments. All the important dates have been provided below. The Apply Online link was active till 31st March 2021 by the FCI AGM Exam Date 2021. The interested candidates can register themselves from the official website.
- For Category-I, the recruitment is done at the Headquarters Level.
- Category-II & III is done at the Zonal/Regional level.
FCI Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Start Date To Apply Online for FCI Exams||01/03/2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31/03/2021|
|Date of Admit Card||7th July 2021|
|Date of Online Test||17th & 18th July 2021|
FCI AGM Recruitment Vacancy
Food Corporation of India has released a total of 89 vacancies for the recruitment of the Assistant General Manager in various posts like Technical, Law, Medical Officer, Accounts. The details of vacancy distribution have been tabulated below. The highest number of vacancies was in General Administration.As the exam dates are released,admit card will be made available on the official website 10 days prior the exam,
FCI AGM Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total||Age Limit as on 01/01/2021|
|General Administration (AGM)||30||30 Years|
|Technical (AGM)||27||28 Years|
|Accounts (AGM)||22||28 Years|
|Law (AGM)||8||33 Years|
|Medical Officer||2||35 Years|
FCI Category Wise Vacancy Details
FCI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
|General Administration (AGM)||
|POST||POSTCODE||Maximum Age limit as on 01/01/2021|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||A||30|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||B||28|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||C||28|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||D||33|
FCI Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
FCI Recruitment 2021: Salary
- AGM: Rs. 60000 – Rs. 180000/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 50000 – Rs. 160000/-
How to apply for Online FCI Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates to go to the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in} and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Click on the Recruitment button on the homepage.
- A new page will open, click on Category-1 Recruitment.
- Click on the link “For Application Process
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Fill in all information carefully because any mistake in the form can lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Upload the scanned signature and photo before the last date.
- Recheck all mentioned details and make payment of application fee through online mode
- After that click on the “submit” button.
- Download and take a print of the application form for further use.
- Preparing for FCI Exams 2021? Register now to get free study material
- SSC CGL 2020 CAPSULE General Awareness And General Science: Free PDF | Download Now
- Click here for best SSC CGL mock tests, video course, live batches, books or eBooks
FCI Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Ans: Candidates can download the admit card 10 days prior to the examination i.e. 7th July 2021 from the official website.
Q.What is the exam date for the FCI AGM examination?
Ans: The FCI AGM Examination will be conducted on 17th July and 18th July 2021.
Q. What is the total number of vacancies released by the FCI?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 89 for the FCI recruitment 2021.