FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2023
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2023: The candidates interested in the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022-23 must understand the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2023. This year Food Corporation of India has announced to fill a total number of 5156 vacancies among which 113 posts are of FCI Manager and 5043 posts are of FCI Assistant Grade 3. This is a great opportunity for all the job seekers who are looking for a reputed Government Job. This year FCI has changed the old exam pattern therefore FCI aspirants must be aware of the new exam pattern to prepare as per the requirement of the exam. Candidates must make sure that no topic should be left unprepared. In this article, we have covered section-wise FCI Assistant Grade 3 syllabus 2022.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus
The FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2023 is available here, and interested candidates can go through this article for a better understanding of the exam. If you are thoroughly familiar with the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus and the exam format, it would help you to prepare a good strategy for the exam. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus for the various phases of the online exam and plan their preparation accordingly.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus Phase 1
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 1 exam will be conducted online in which MCQ-based questions will be asked. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes. Section-wise timing for all the sections i.e. 15 minutes each is also there. The FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 1 exam consists of four sections. A total of 100 questions with a maximum weightage of 100 marks will be asked. Candidates can check the section-wise syllabus provided below.
Phase 2 Syllabus :
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2023
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Online Exam is divided into two phases- Phase 1 and Phase 2. In the phase-2 exam, there will be 2 papers for which the detailed FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2023 has been discussed below.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2023 – Phase 1
The Phase 1 online test is common for all the candidates irrespective of the different profiles under FCI Assistant Grade 3. The online test will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages except for the English Language paper.
- The online test accounts for 100 marks for 100 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark, and there will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for every wrong answer.
- The duration of the examination is 1 hour, and there will be a sectional timing in FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 1 Exam.
- The marks obtained in Phase 1 shall not be considered while preparing the final merit list as this is a qualifying exam.
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Duration|
|English Language||25||25||English||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||Bilingual||15 minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||25||25||Bilingual||15 minutes|
|General Studies||25||25||Bilingual||15 minutes|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2023 – Phase 2
Only those candidates who qualify for the Phase 1 Exam will be eligible to appear for the Phase 2 exam. The examination pattern for Phase 2 is slightly different for various profiles under Assistant Grade III.
- The examination pattern for Assistant Grade 3 General and Depot are related, while the pattern for Assistant Grade 3 Accounts and Technical differs.
- There will be only one paper (Paper-I) in Phase- II for Assistant Grade 3 General and Depot.
- Two papers will be conducted for Assistant Grade 3 Accounts and Technical, i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. The pattern of Paper-I will be similar in all four posts under Assistant Grade 3 but will be different for Paper II.
- For all four posts under Assistant Grade 3, Paper-I will be the same.
- Questions will be asked about the English language, general awareness, current events, data interpretation, and general aptitude.
- 1/4th negative marking will be there for every wrong answer.
- 120 Multiple Choice Questions will be there with 1 mark each.
|Topics||Duration||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|General Aptitude||90 minutes collectively||120||120 marks|
|Data Analysis/ Numerical Ability/ Data Interpretation|
Candidates who are applying for the postcodes G and H, i.e. Assistant Grade 3 (Accounts) and Assistant Grade 3(Technical) respectively, have to appear in Paper II along with Paper-I.
- Both the papers in Phase 2 will be conducted on a single day.
- Paper II is post-specific, so the questions are asked to test the knowledge of the candidates in their respective fields.
- There will be 60 MCQs, each carrying 2 marks.
- There will be a 1/4th negative marking for every wrong answer.
- For the candidates who are applying for the post of Assistant Grade 3 (Technical), there will be two groups; Group A and Group B in which questions will be asked about certain subjects. Candidates have to select any one group at the time of filling out the application form, based on their educational background.
- In Group A, questions will be asked on Agriculture, Zoology, and Botany
- In Group B, questions will be asked in Chemistry, Physics, and Agriculture.
|No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|60 MCQs||120 marks||60 mins|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus PDF Download
Candidates are advised to check the below link to get the detailed FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2023 PDF, which is available after the release of the official FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment Notification 2022.