FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2022
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2022 : The official FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 Notification has been published on September 2, 2022 and include information about the recruitment, application process, fee, syllabus, exam pattern, and so on. Candidates who are interested can save this page for the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2022 and FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2022.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus
The FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2022 is available here, and interested candidates can go through this article for a better understanding of the exam. If you are thoroughly familiar with the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus and the exam format, it would help you to prepare a good strategy for the exam. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus for the various phases of the online exam and plan their preparation accordingly.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 1 Syllabus
Phase 2 Syllabus :
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2022
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Online Exam is divided into two phases- Phase 1 and Phase 2. In the phase-2 exam, there will be 2 papers for which the detailed FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2022 has been discussed below.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2022 – Phase 1
The Phase 1 online test is common for all the candidates irrespective of the different profiles under FCI Assistant Grade 3. The online test will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages except for the English Language paper.
- The online test accounts for 100 marks for 100 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark, and there will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for every wrong answer.
- The duration of the examination is 1 hour, there will be a sectional timing in FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 1 Exam.
- The marks obtained in Phase 1 shall not be considered while preparing the final merit list as this is a qualifying exam.
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Duration|
|English Language||25||25||English||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||Bilingual||15 minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||25||25||Bilingual||15 minutes|
|General Studies||25||25||Bilingual||15 minutes|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2022 – Phase 2
Only those candidates who qualify for the Phase 1 Exam will be eligible to appear for the Phase 2 exam. The examination pattern for Phase 2 is slightly different for various profiles under Assistant Grade-III.
- The examination pattern for Assistant Grade 3 General and Depot are related, while the pattern for Assistant Grade 3 Accounts and Technical differs.
- There will be only one paper (Paper-I) in Phase- II for Assistant Grade 3 General and Depot.
- Two papers will be conducted for Assistant Grade 3 Accounts and Technical, i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. The pattern of Paper-I will be similar in all the four posts under Assistant Grade 3 but will be different for Paper-II.
- For all four posts under Assistant Grade 3, Paper-I will be same.
- Questions will be asked from English language, general awareness, current events, data interpretation, and general aptitude.
- 1/4th negative marking will be there for every wrong answer.
- 120 Multiple Choice Questions will be there with 1 mark each.
|Topics||Duration||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|General Aptitude||90 minutes collectively||120||120 marks|
|Data Analysis/ Numerical Ability/ Data Interpretation|
Candidates who are applying for the postcode G and H, i.e. Assistant Grade 3 (Accounts) and Assistant Grade 3(Technical) respectively, have to appear in Paper-II along with Paper-I.
- Both the papers in Phase 2 will be conducted on a single day.
- Paper II is post-specific, so the questions are asked to test the knowledge of the candidates in their respective fields.
- There will be 60 MCQs, each carrying 2 marks.
- There will be a 1/4th negative marking to every wrong answer.
- For the candidates who are applying for the post of Assistant Grade 3 (Technical), there will be two groups; Group A and Group B in which questions will be asked about certain subjects. Candidates have to select any one group at the time of filling out the application form, based on their educational background.
- In Group A, questions will be asked on Agriculture, Zoology, and Botany
- In Group B, questions will be asked in Chemistry, Physics and Agriculture.
|No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|60 MCQs||120 marks||60 mins|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
Candidates are advised to check the below link to get the detailed FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2022 PDF, which is available after the release of the official FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment Notification 2022.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2022-FAQs
Q1. What is the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2022?
Ans. The aforementioned article goes into great depth about the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2022.
Q2. When will FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification 2022 be released?
Ans. FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification 2022 has been released on 02nd September 2022.
Q3. What is the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2022?
Ans. Details of the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2022 are given in this article.