Table of Contents
Delhi Police Constable Physical Admit Card 2024 Out: Delhi Police released the Delhi Police Constable Physical Admit Card on 08 January 2024 on its official website at delhipolice.gov.in. Candidates who have successfully cleared the written examination and are scheduled to participate in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT) between January 13 to 20 January 2024, can download their admit cards using the direct link below. Candidates are advised to thoroughly review the article for a comprehensive understanding of the Delhi Police Constable Physical Admit Card and examination procedure.
Delhi Police Physical Admit Card 2024 Out
The Physical Endurance Test/Physical Measurement Test to shortlist candidates for 7547 vacancies is scheduled to be held from 13-20 January 2024. Detailed information and an overview of the Delhi Police Physical Admit Card, essential for participation in the PET/PMT, are presented in the table below for candidates’ reference.
|Delhi Police Constable Physical Admit Card 2024
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Delhi Police PET PST Admit Card 2024 Release Date
|08 January 2024
|How To Download?
|Delhi Police Constable PET/PMT 2024
|13-20 January 2024
|Join WhatsApp Channel
|Join Telegram Channel
Delhi Police Physical Admit Card 2024 Download Link
To download the SSC Delhi Police Physical Admit Card, candidates will need to enter either their Registration Number or Roll Number along with the password. Make sure to have your registration details ready, including your application number and password, before accessing the link to download your SSC Delhi Police Physical Admit Card 2024.
How to Download Delhi Police Constable PET PST Admit Card 2024?
Check the below steps and follow the same to download Delhi Police Constable Physical Admit Card 2024 for PET PST exam.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Delhi Police at https://delhipolice.gov.in/index.
Step 2: Visit the recruitment section and click on the link given for Delhi Police Physical Admit Card 2024.
Step 3: Find the “Delhi Police Physical Admit Card”.
Step 4: You will be redirected to download the Delhi Police Physical Admit Card and need to fill in the details like registration number/roll number and date of birth. In case, the candidate does not recall any of them, then their name, father’s name, and date of birth will also work.
Step 5: Download the Delhi Police Physical Admit Card and take a printout of the same.
Details Required to Download Delhi Police Admit Card
To obtain the Delhi Police Admit Card for the upcoming PET PMT exam, candidates are required to provide specific details during the download process. The two crucial pieces of information needed are the Roll Number or Registered ID and the Date of Birth (DOB). These details must be the same as the information provided by the candidates in their application forms.
- Roll No/Registration ID
- Date Of Birth
- Captcha Code
Details Mentioned on Delhi Police Physical Admit Card 2024
The details that will be mentioned on the Delhi Police Constable PET PMT Admit Card 2024 are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name: Name of candidates mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidate’s Roll Number: The roll Number is a unique number that will be different for every candidate.
- Password: With the help of a password candidates can access their question paper on the system/computer.
- Exam Name: The name of the exam is also given in the question paper for which the candidates applied.
- Examination City: Examination city means the name of the city where the exam will be held.
- Exam Centre: The Exam Centre is where the exam will be held.
- Exam Code: Exam code means every question paper has a different set of questions.
- Photograph: The passport-size photograph of the candidate which they provide at the time of online application is also mentioned.
- Signature: The signature of the candidate which they provide at the time of online application is also mentioned in the admit card.
- General Instructions: General Instructions regarding the exam are also mentioned in the Delhi Police Physical Admit Card 2024.
Document to Carry Along With SSC Delhi Police Physical Admit Card
The aspirants who will appear in the Delhi Police Constable PET PMT Exam must carry their admit card to get entry. Though the admit card is a mandatory document to carry while going for any exam, an original identity card is also needed to get the entry. Candidates should familiarize themselves with the examination guidelines and carry all necessary documents to the exam venue as specified in the admit card to avoid any inconvenience on the day of the examination.
- Driving License (learner’s not allowed)
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID