Table of Contents
SSC officially released the SSC CGL notification for the year 2023 on 3rd April 2023. The last date of application is 3rd May 2023. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. SSC CGL is one of the biggest government examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India. SSC conducts SSC CGL every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by the government for various posts. Before applying for the exam there are so many dilemmas that can be faced by the applicants.
Can a final-year student apply for SSC CGL?
- This is the big question arising in the mind of many aspirants who are dreaming of the SSC CGL. The answer to this question is “YES”.
- Yes, the final year appearing can also apply for the examination.
- The exam will be conducted from 14th July to 27th July 2023. SSC releases various vacancies for various posts.
- The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in CGL Examination is a “Bachelor’s Degree” from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- It takes almost a year to complete the entire registration process, as the examination is going to be conducted from 14th July to 27th July 2023.
- The candidate must make sure that they should submit the required documents during the final process of recruitment.
- In case, candidates possess equivalent educational qualifications, such candidates shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificates from the authorities concerned at the time of Document Verification. However, the final decision regarding the selection of such candidates will be taken by the User Departments/ Appointing Authorities concerned.
- In the official notification released by SSC on 23rd December, it is written as “ The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess Essential qualifications on or the cut-off date i.e. 01-08-2023. .”
We suggest you go through the official notification once and check important information regarding age, education qualification, exam pattern, and important dates before you apply.
SSC CGL 2023: Educational Qualification
The eligible educational qualifications for all the posts relating to SSC CGL 2023 are provided in the following table. Candidates should make sure that they possess all the minimum educational qualifications to be eligible for SSC CGL 2023 notification.
|Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer
|Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: CA or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Master in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
|Junior Statistical Officer
|Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level.
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
|All Other Posts
|Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent