SSC CGL has officially released the notification for the year 2020-21 on 29th December 2020. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. SSC CHL is one of the biggest government examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India. SSC conducts SSC CGL every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by the government for various posts. Before applying for the exam there are so many dilemmas that can be faced by the applicants.
Can a final year student apply for SSC CGL?
- This is the big question arising in the mind of many aspirants who are dreaming of the SSC CGL. The answer to this question is “YES”.
- Yes, the final year appearing can also apply for the examination.
- The exam will be conducted from 29th May 2021 to 7th June 2021. SSC has released various vacancies for various posts.
- The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in CGL Examination is a “Bachelor’s Degree” from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- It takes almost a year to complete the entire registration process, as the examination is going to be conducted in May 2021 and the whole process gets completed after along for sure.
- The candidate must make sure that they should submit the required documents during the final process of the recruitment.
- In the official notification released by SSC on 29th December, it is written as “ The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess Essential qualifications on or before 01-01-2021.”
So the students who are final year appearing can definitely fill up the examination form and grab the opportunity. The online application has begun from 29th December 2020 will last till 31st January 2021.