What jobs are offered in SSC MTS?
Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC MTS exam to select candidates in General Central Service Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various ministries, departments, and offices of the Govt of India. SSC MTS is one of the great opportunities for candidates with low educational requirements i.e. only 10th passed and with a huge number of vacancies. So many questions arises in the mind of aspirants preparing for SSC MTS.
SSC MTS Recruitment is done for the following posts:
Junior Gestetner Operator
SSC MTS Career Growth
In terms of SSC MTS Salary, there are two types of increments provided under the Pay Band-I scheme, i.e. Annual increments and Promotional increments.
1. Annual Increments: Annual increments are to be paid at the rate of 3% of the total pay in the Pay Band and the corresponding Grade Pay.
2. Promotional Increments: To promote employees in government offices of various ministries, departmental exams are conducted from time to time. At the time of promotion, the grade pay attached to the posts at different levels within the same running pay band changes.
The important duties and responsibilities that are to be fulfilled by the MTS are as follows :
- Physical maintenance of records
- Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc.
- General cleanliness & upkeep
- Non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Carrying files and other imp papers within the building
- Assisting in routine office work on computer
- Delivery of dak outside the building
- Opening & closing of rooms
- Cleaning of rooms
- Watch & ward duties
- The dusting of furniture, cleaning of buildings etc.
- Upkeeping of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Driving vehicles for work purpose if the person in possession of a valid driving license
|SSC MTS 2023 Links|
|SSC MTS 2023||SSC MTS Vacancy|
|SSC MTS Exam Date||SSC MTS Cut Off|
|SSC MTS Answer Key||SSC MTS Salary|
|SSC MTS Previous years paper||SSC MTS Exam Analysis|