Life After Clearing SSC MTS 2023: Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC MTS exam to select candidates in General Central Service Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various ministries, departments, and offices of the Govt of India. SSC MTS is one of the great opportunities for candidates with low educational requirements i.e. only 10th passed and with a huge number of vacancies. This is good news for all the aspirants waiting for a scope of working in a department controlled by the Government of India. Every year lakhs of candidates appear for the SSC MTS Exam.
Many of you appearing for the SSC MTS might wonder what is life after you have cleared the SSC MTS examination. We are giving you an insight into the life that candidates experience after clearing SSC MTS. Have a look.
Life After Clearing SSC MTS
SSC MTS is a government job that provided you the security and safe job in a reputed organization i.e. Staff Selection Commission. SSC MTS employees will be usually promoted to the post of LDC after the completion of 5-6 years of service by default. However, they can also get promoted to it much before the exam. The career growth of the MTS can extend up to the post of Section Officer (SO) by the time of retirement. Here we are providing you with the details which include SSC MTS posts, career growth, and perks and allowances.
What is life after clearing SSC MTS? In Hindi
SSC MTS Posts
Multi-Tasking Staff is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post which falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800. However, the take-home salary of MTS ranges between Rs.20,000 – 24,000 /month (approx). The salary varies slightly based on location, allowances, etc. SSC MTS Notification is released to recruit Indian youth for the following posts-
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Havaldar etc.
SSC MTS Allowances and Benefits
Along with the SSC MTS Salary, candidates will be entitled to the following Perks and Benefits:
- House Rent Allowance:
- Dearness Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Benefits
- Post Retirement Benefit
- Travelling Allowance
- Insurance Scheme
SSC MTS Perks & Benefits Apart From Salary
Candidates who clear the SSC MTS exam and join as SSC Multi-Tasking Staff are entitled to numerous benefits and perks apart from the regular salary and allowances. Below given are various benefits and perks enjoyed by the SSC Muti-Tasking Staff over the monthly salary.
- Pension Scheme – the pension scheme acts as complete insurance as it will be available till death.
- Post Retirement Benefit – the advantage of being a government employee is that the person gets to enjoy life after retirement with numerous benefits such as Salary arrears, Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc.
- Medical Benefits – All the employees working at SSC MTS get medical coverage for themselves and their families.
SSC MTS Career Growth
In terms of SSC MTS Salary, there are two types of increments provided under the Pay Band-I scheme, i.e. Annual increments and Promotional increments.
1. Annual Increments: Annual increments are to be paid at the rate of 3% of the total pay in the Pay Band and the corresponding Grade Pay.
2. Promotional Increments: To promote employees in government offices of various ministries, departmental exams are conducted from time to time. At the time of promotion, the grade pay attached to the posts at different levels within the same running pay band changes.
What is life after clearing SSC MTS: FAQs
Q. What is the starting salary of SSC MTS?
Ans. The starting salary of SSC MTS is between 21,000 to 27,000 depending upon the location of the posting.
Q. What will be the job profile of candidates after selection in SSC MTS?
Ans. The job profile in SSC MTS includes peon, safety, jamadar, Safaiwala, mali, operator, etc.
|SSC MTS 2023 Links|
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2023||SSC MTS Vacancy|
|SSC MTS Exam Date||SSC MTS Cut Off|
|SSC MTS Answer Key||SSC MTS Salary|
|SSC MTS Previous years paper||SSC MTS Exam Analysis|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||SSC MTS Result|