UPSSSC PET Cut Off 2023
UPSSSC PET Cut off 2023: UPSSSC PET is a state-level competitive exam conducted to recruit candidates for various Group B and C category posts. After the successful completion of the exam, the cutoff marks will be released by the organizing authority. The candidates need to score marks above the cutoff marks to get selected finally. The cut-off will be different for different categories, the candidates can check the category-wise cutoff once released of it officially.
The candidates are required to score the marks above the cutoff marks in their respective categories to get the desired post. The cutoff marks depend on various factors and vary according to the category, number of posts, etc. The candidates who clear the cutoff marks in the preliminary stage are eligible to appear in the next level Mains exam. You should prepare hard and practice all the topics well because serious aspirants do not prepare only to clear cut-off marks. So if you want to get your desired post then work hard with full dedication to ace the exam.
UPSSSC PET Cutoff 2023 – Overview
The important details related to UPSSSC PET Cutoff 2023 are mentioned in the table below:
|UPSSSC PET Exam 2023|
|Purpose of UPSSSC PET 2023||For Recruitment on Group “B” and “C” posts|
|The pattern of examination||MCQ based on a single correct response|
|Time Allocated||2 hours|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|No. of questions||100|
|Negative marking||Yes, ¼ mark will be deducted for a wrong answer|
UPSSSC PET Cut Off Marks 2023
The cutoff marks will be released after the exam. The candidates who appeared in the exam wait eagerly to know the cutoff marks. The cutoff cannot be predicted accurately because it varies every year acvordingly. If you are confident with your preparation and attempt in the exam then you should start to prepare for the next level main exam. Sometimes the cutoff marks will be released in more time so you should not waste your valuable time waiting for the release of it officially. The cutoff marks are mentioned below.
UPSSSC PET Previous Year Cut Off 2022 for UP Lekhpal
The cutoff marks will be different for different posts like UP lekhpal, Junior Assistant, X-ray technician, and other posts. The UPSSSC will release the raw marks and normalized marks both in percentile. The candidates can check their detailed section-wise score on the scorecard. The UPSSSC PET Cut-Off 2022 for UP Lekhpal is provided below.
UPSSSC PET Cut off 2023- Expected
Once the exam will be over, the experts will release the expected cutoff based on the analysis of the exam, students’ feedback, and the difficulty level of the exam. The expected cutoff is not the actual cutoff mark but it can be considered a safe score for the exam. The candidates should not get demotivated by the expected cutoff. The actual cutoff cannot be predicted but the expected cutoff can be predicted by considering various parameters. It will be separately released for all the posts and categories.
How to Check UPSSSC PET Cutoff 2023?
You can check the cutoff marks after the release of it officially. Here are the steps to check the cutoff marks for UPSSSC PET 2023 exam.
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC http://upsssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Notification section shown above
- You will get the UPSSSC PET cutoff 2023 pdf download link
- Click on the cutoff link, the pdf file will be downloaded
- Check the category-wise cutoff marks in this file
Factors Affecting the UPSSSC PET Cutoff Marks 2023
The cutoff marks will be decided on various parameters. There are many factors on which cutoff marks depend. The cutoff will be affected by all these factors. The important factors which affect the cutoff marks are discussed below:
- Number of Candidates – The cutoff will directly depend on the number of candidates appearing in the exam. The cutoff marks increase with an increase in the number of candidates while decreasing with a decrease in the number of candidates.
- Number of Vacancies – The cutoff marks will be increases if the number of vacancies is less compared to several applicants while it gets decreases if several vacancies get incrincreasthe the difficulty level of the Exam – The cutoff marks are also influenced by the difficulty level of the exam. If the question is difficult then to score more marks is difficult and vice-versa.
- Minimum Marks Scored – The cutoff is decided based on the minimum marks scored by the candidates in the exam. If the candidates score more marks then the cutoff will also be more and if the candidates are unable to score the highest marks then the cut-off will be less obvious.
UPSSSC PET Cut off 2023: FAQs
Que.1 When will the cutoff be released for UPSSSC PET 2023?
Ans – The cutoff will be released after the end of the exam. It takes nearly 2-3 months to release the cut offcut-off organizing authority.
Que.2 On what factors does the UPSSSC PET cutoff 2023 depends?
Ans – The UPSSSC PET cutoff 2023 depends on various factors like the number of applicants, candidates appearing in the exam, minimum and maximum marks scored, the difficulty level of the exam, etc.
Que.3 How can I check the UPSSSC PET 2023 cutoff?
Ans – You can check the cutoff marks through the official website of UPSSSC after the release of it.
Que.4 If I am unable to score marks above the cutoff marks in my respective category then I will be eligible to appear in the next stage.?
Ans – No, you need to score marks above the cutoff marks to appear in the next stage of the exam.
You may also like to read: