Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has released the official notification for the UP Preliminary Examination Test (PET) 2022 on the official website i.e. upsssc.gov.in 28th June 2022. Uttar Pradesh Government has first time released the notification for the UPSSSC PET exam. Through the UPSSSC PET candidates will be eligible for the various Group C vacancies under UPSSSC. The online registration has begun on 28th June 2022. The last date of the UPSSSC PET Application Form is 27th July 2022. The 10th passed candidates can appear for PET and only qualified candidates can apply for the UPSSSC Mains exam for Group B & C posts.
UPSSSC PET 2022 has been initiated by the Government to make it easier for the applicants and they will not have to apply separately for different vacancies in UPSSSC. The candidates from other states can also apply for UPSSSC PET. In this article, we are providing the steps to apply online for the UPSSSC PET 2022.
UPSSSC PET 2022: Overview
UPSSSC PET 2022 is scheduled for 18th September 2022 for the recruitment in Group “B” and “C” posts in the Uttar Pradesh state government. Check the detailed UPSSSC PET 2022 Overview tabulated below.
|Name of Organization||UPSSSC|
|Post||UP Lekhpal, X-Ray Technician, Junior Assistant, and other Group B & C posts.|
|Vacancies||to be notified|
|Date of Notification||28th June 2022 [Out]|
|Exam Date||18th September 2022|
UPSSSC PET Apply Online
The link to apply online for UPSSSC PET 2022 is active along with the release of the UPSSSC PET 2022 Notification. The candidates will have to apply in online mode, the link of which is going to be available below as well as on the UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC PET Notification 2022:Important Dates
Here are some important and official dates released by the UP government regarding the UPSSSC. As the exam dates are not yet disclosed by the Commission. The exam dates will be released soon on the official website.
|Date of Notification||28th June 2022|
|Online submission of the Application Form||28th June 2022|
|Last Date for Online Application||27th July 2022|
|Correction window closed||3rd August 2022|
|UPSSSC PET Admit card||August 2022|
|Date of Examination||18 September 2022|
|UPSSSC PET Answer Key||September 2022|
|Declaration of the UPSSSC PET Result||October 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||To be notified|
Before applying for UPSSSC PET the candidates must through the detailed eligibility criteria as well as application fees so that they can easily apply for the process. The candidates must apply online before the last date to avoid the last-minute hassle.
UPSSSC PET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to appear for UPSSSC PET 2022 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria if they do not qualify for the eligibility conditions their application may lead to rejection.
The candidate should have passed their High School (10th) or Intermediate (12th) from a recognized school to be eligible for appearing for the Preliminary Eligibility Test.
Applying candidates must be of Indian nationality. Although it is not specifically stated that the candidate must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh. Students looking to find placements in Uttar Pradesh can apply for the job since the state is the only location for the job placement.
The candidate must be aged between 18 to 40 years. The age relaxations shall apply to the following categories:
|Meritorious Sportsperson||5 years|
- Gen / OBC : Rs.185/-
- SC / ST : Rs.95/-
- PwD: Rs.25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode
- Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for UPSSSC PET 2022 is rejected/the candidature is found to be ineligible or the candidate is unable to appear in the examination.
How to apply online for UPSSSC PET 2022?
- The candidate must visit the official website to register themselves i.e. upsssc.gov.in/.
- The page will appear on your desktop. There you have to click on “Candidate Registration”.
- The next page will appear as shown below. Their candidates have to click on “Apply”.
- On the next page where the site asks you if you have applied for any post on the UP govt exam.
- Before filling in the further information the candidate must be ready with the following details: Name and Date of Birth as per High School Mark Sheet/Certificate, Intermediate Name of the Educational Board, Year of passing, Roll Number, etc,10th and 12th: Name of the Educational Board, Year of passing, Roll Number, Obtained Mark, Total Mark, and Grade equivalent Percentage, Reservation for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged/ Ex-serviceman / Economically Weaker Section (E.W.S.) category shall be given as per the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh norms.
- The below dialogue box will appear on the screen and you have to tick the checkbox and click on “I Agree”.
- The registration form will appear in front of the candidate. The candidate needs to fill in the appropriate and correct information in the registration form.
- After filling in the personal details, scroll down the page and fill in the Academic details in detail like you have to carry your 12th roll number, marks obtained, total marks, grade, etc.
- As discussed above candidates need to fill in all the details very sensitive as it asks for too many details about the academics. The next steps are highlighted in the below screenshot. The next candidates have to upload their signature and scanned passport-size photographs.
- After this candidates need to upload all the required documents. The next and last step is fee payment.
- After all the details are filled in properly, candidates should take the screenshot and take a printout of it for further purposes.
You may also like to read this: