UPSSSC PET Exam Date 2021: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has released the official notification for the postponement of the UP Preliminary Examination Test (PET) 2021 on the official website i.e. upsssc.gov.in. The application form filling is already done. Through the PET, Uttar Pradesh candidates will be applying for the Group C vacancies under UPPSC. The 10th passed candidates can appear for PET and only qualified candidates can apply for the UPSSSC Mains exam for Group B & C posts.
The aim of conducting UPPSC PET is to ease the selection of candidates in various exams conducted by the Govt of Uttar Pradesh and this will be easier for candidates to appear only one time in the prelims so as to appear for the mains. The official notification of UPPPSC PET was released on 25th May 2021 on the official website. As the form filling is completed candidates are eagerly waiting for the exam dates.
UPSSSC PET Exam Dates
As per the new notice published on the official website of UPSSSC, the UPSSSC PET 2021 exam will now be conducted on 24th August 2021 in two shifts. The admit card will be soon released on the official website. A total of 20,73,540 candidates applied for UP PET 2021 exam. The Commission has made an official announcement or release the official exam date on the official website. The admit cards will be out soon. Candidates must keep visiting this page for the latest updates regarding the UPSSSC PET Exam Syllabus .
UPSSSC PET Notification 2021:Important Dates
|Online Registration||25th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||21st June 2021|
|Apply Online Last Date Fees||21st June 2021|
|Last Date to Make changes||28th June 2021|
|Admit Card||To be Notified Soon|
|UPSSSC PET 2021 Exam||24th August 2021|
UPSSSC PET Selection Process 2021
UPSSSC will conduct Preliminary Eligibility Test Exam for All Group B or C Posts under its Circle.
- UPSSSC will release PET results on the basis of Percentile.
- Candidates will be called for the Mains Exam of various posts of Group B and C based on their PET score.
- PET Score will be valid for the advertisement of recruitment exams that will be notified in the future.
- Applications for Groups like 10th, 12th/ Intermediate, Graduation, Professional Courses along with Technical Courses are then invited by UPSSSC.
- The score of PET will be valid for only one year.
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern is given below with the topics and the number of questions asked in the examination from each topic wih the marks.
- The UPSSSC exam will be conducted offline mode.
- There will be 100 questions for 100 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The test will be for 120 minutes.
- The questions will be asked from subjects: General Knowledge, Science, General Hindi & Unseen Passage, Elementary Mathematics, Reasoning, and Figures & Graph
|S No||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|2||Indian National Movement||05||05|
|5||Indian Constitution & Public Administration||05||05|
|13||Analysis of 2 unread passages||10||10|
|15||Table Interpretation Analysis||10||10|