UPSSSC PET Exam Date 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has scheduled the UP Preliminary Examination Test (PET) 2022 for the 15th & 16th of October 2022. The application form filling was started on 28th June 2022 after the release of the official notification. Through the PET, Uttar Pradesh candidates will be applying for the Group C vacancies under UPPSC. The 10th passed candidates can appear for PET and only qualified candidates can apply for the UPSSSC Mains exam for Group B & C posts.
UPSSSC PET Exam Date 2022
The aim of conducting UPSSSC PET 2022 is to ease the selection of candidates in various exams conducted by the Govt of Uttar Pradesh and this will be easier for candidates to appear only one time in the prelims so as to appear for the mains. The official notification of UPPPSC PET was released on 28th June 2022 on the official website.
UPSSSC PET Exam Date
As per the official notice published on the official website of UPSSSC, the UPSSSC PET 2022 exam was conducted on the 15th & 16th of October 2022. The admit card will be soon released on the official website. The Commission has made an official announcement or released the official exam date on the official website. The admit cards will be out soon. Candidates must keep visiting this page for the latest updates regarding the UPSSSC PET Exam Syllabus.
|Name of Organization||UPSSSC|
|Post||UP Lekhpal, X-Ray Technician, Junior Assistant, and other Group B & C posts.|
|Vacancies||to be notified|
|Date of Notification||28th June 2022|
|Exam Date||15th & 16th October 2022|
UPSSSC PET Notification 2022:Important Dates
All the important dates related to UPSSSC PET Exam 2022 are tabulated below. The UPSSSC PET 2022 online application started on 28th June 2022. The UPSSSC PET 2022 exams were scheduled for the 15th & 16th of October 2022.
|Date of Notification||28th June 2022|
|Online submission of the Application Form||28th June 2022|
|Last Date for Online Application||27th July 2022|
|Correction window closed||3rd August 2022|
|UPSSSC PET Admit card||August 2022|
|Date of Examination||15th & 16th October 2022|
|UPSSSC PET Answer Key||To be notified|
|Declaration of the UPSSSC PET Result||To be notified|
|Mains Exam Date||To be notified|
UPSSSC PET Selection Process 2022
UPSSSC will conduct a Preliminary Eligibility Test Exam for All Group B or C Posts under its Circle.
- UPSSSC will release PET results on the basis of Percentile.
- Candidates will be called for the Mains Exam of various posts of Group B and C based on their PET score.
- PET Score will be valid for the advertisement of recruitment exams that will be notified in the future.
- Applications for Groups like 10th, 12th/ Intermediate, Graduation, and Professional Courses along with Technical Courses are then invited by UPSSSC.
- The score of PET will be valid for only one year.
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern is given below with the topics and the number of questions asked in the examination from each topic with the marks.
- The UPSSSC exam will be conducted offline mode.
- There will be 100 questions for 100 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The test will be for 120 minutes.
- The questions will be asked from subjects: General Knowledge, Science, General Hindi & Unseen Passage, Elementary Mathematics, Reasoning, and Figures & Graph
|S No||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|2||Indian National Movement||05||05|
|5||Indian Constitution & Public Administration||05||05|
|13||Analysis of 2 unread passages||10||10|
|15||Table Interpretation Analysis||10||10|
UPSSSC PET Exam Date 2022 – FAQs
Q. What is the date announced for the UPSSSC PET Exam 2022?
Ans. The date announced for the UPSSSC PET Exam 2022 is 15th October 2022 and 16th October 2022.
Q. Is the UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022 out?
Ans: No, the UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022 is not released yet.
Q. Is there any Negative Marking in UPSSSC PET 2022 Exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of ¼ mark for an incorrect response in the UPSSSC PET 2022 Exam. 1 mark will be awarded for the correct response.