UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will be recruiting candidates to fill 5200 Posts for the vacancies of Lekhpal. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will release the official recruitment notification of UPSSSC Lekhpal under Group ‘C’ post on its official website @upsssc.gov.in once the lockdown is over in the country. In the meantime, all the candidates who are preparing for UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 Recruitment are advised to go through the exam pattern and syllabus of the same. Syllabus and exam pattern will help them to know their changes and how much they need to work hard. All the candidates who are keen to apply for UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 Recruitment are advised to go through the exam pattern and syllabus of the same.
Latest Update: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, UPSSSC will be releasing the online application form for the recruitment of the vacant posts in the Revenue Department. The total no. of vacancies in the UPSSSC will be 8000 vacancies for the post of Accountant or Lekhpal and other posts. As per the sources in the Commission, the examination will be conducted within three months after completing the application procedure. The online application link is expected to be released in the month of October 2020.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2020: Overview
Check the important points of the UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 exam in the table below.
|Recruitment||UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020|
|Name Of The Exam||UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2020: Selection Process
Candidates for UPSSSC Lekhpal will be selected purely on the bases of written exam. Earlier there used to be a written exam followed by an interview. The written exam will be of 100 Marks and there will be four sections in UPSSSC Lekhpal paper. The exam will be conducted on OMR Sheet. The four sections of the examination are as follows:
- General Knowledge and
- Development and Rural Society.
UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020: Exam Pattern
As explained earlier, UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 exam will only have a written exam and no interview will be conducted. The UPSSSC Lekhpal Written exam will be an intermediate level. The written exam will be of objective types of 100 marks. There will be 4 subjects with each subject contains 25 marks and the total will be 100 marks. There will also be a negative marking of 1/4 of the marks of the question.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Village Society & Development||25||25|
UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020: Syllabus
Knowing the syllabus of the exam that a candidate is preparing for is very important. UPSSSC Lekhpal recruitment exam will have a written exam. The Syllabus of UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 exam will have 4 sections namely: General Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Village Society & Development. The detailed syllabus of each subject of UPSSSC lekhpal exam is given below:
- UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020: General Hindi Syllabus
अलंकार, अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग, विलोम, रस, लोकोक्तियाँ, पर्यायवाची, संधियां, तद्भव तत्सम, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द, मुहावरे, समास, कारक, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित, वचन, वर्तनी, काल, Grammar, Vocabulary, Usage of Words.
- UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020: Mathematics Syllabus
Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode, LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem, Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
- UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020: General Knowledge Syllabus
- General Science, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian Politics & Economics
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life specially from the perspective of General Science.
- Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
- World Geography: General Knowledge will be tested about Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
- UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020: Rural Development & Rural Society Syllabus
- Rural Administration- Components and Function of Revenue Administration,
- Revenue Administration – Components and Function
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning Machinery, Post 1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery, People’s Participation and role of NGO’s
- Indian Rural Society- Nature and Characteristics, Factors of Indian Society, Tribal‐ Rural‐ Urban‐ Rural-Urban continuum, Problems of Weaker Sections‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe.
- Rural Institutional Systems- Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change- a. Sanskritization b. Westernization c. Modernization
- Sources of Rural Employment- Self Help Group, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana.
Few Central Govt Scheme for Village Development:
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
Few State Government Schemes for Village Development:
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
How To Prepare For UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020?
- Learn about village development as that section is worth 25 marks.
- Study about the various kinds of schemes for village development. Schemes are frequently asked.
- All the major govt. schemes that are likely to be asked in the UPSSSC Lekhpal exam have been mentioned above.
- Hindi will play a key role in the Lekhpal Exam. Candidates must prepare all topics of Hindi.
UPSSSC (UP) Lekhpal Syllabus: FAQs
Q 1. How many vacancies are there in UPSSSC Lekhpal recruitment?
Ans. In this year’s UPSSSC Lekhpal recruitment total no. of vacancy is 5200.
Q 2. Is there any negative marking in UPSSSC Lekhpal?
Ans. Yes, 1/4 marks of the question will be deducted in case of a wrong answer.
Q 3. What are the subjects in the UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment exam?
Ans. The subjects in the UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment exam Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Rural development.
Q 4. How many questions are there in the UPSSSC Lekhpal recruitment exam?
Ans. There will be 25 questions from each section in the exam.